Thread: cunfused

Default cunfused

wait so IB two is coming out for MTW? or is that 8.0? im lost and if so whens 8.0 coming OUT! im just kidding i lerned not to realy ask that one... but anywho im not going to play 7.0 untill 8.0 comes out. i dont want to spoil anything becuse i have never played it and want to wait though ever one i ask says its the mommy and the best. so is it worth my wait? dont be mad im just a curiose person
    the world can love you or kill you.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: cunfused

Quote Originally Posted by trent View Post
    wait so IB two is coming out for MTW? or is that 8.0? im lost and if so whens 8.0 coming OUT! im just kidding i lerned not to realy ask that one... but anywho im not going to play 7.0 untill 8.0 comes out. i dont want to spoil anything becuse i have never played it and want to wait though ever one i ask says its the mommy and the best. so is it worth my wait? dont be mad im just a curiose person

IB2 is for M2TW.

and 8.0 is for BI.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Well, IBRR 8.0 is very close to completion , and it certainly is the mommy. Be a good child and wait patiently for your mom . She'll be here very soon

Art by Joar

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by PSEUDO ROMANUS View Post
    Well, IBRR 8.0 is very close to completion , and it certainly is the mommy. Be a good child and wait patiently for your mom . She'll be here very soon

you should play 7.0 it is a great game! see i beat runia roma....kinda( i olny played untill i had ever thing they had durring the hun wars then my comp crashed) but i am waiting for 8.0 as well it will just make me appreciate 8.0 more after seeing the 7.0 and its awsomeness!!
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Just please make 8.0 more stable (less CTD's). Everything else is perfect allready.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

oh they will trust me it should be a sold mod from what i hear!
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"