Thread: Remarks about KGCM

Foederatus

Default Remarks about KGCM

Hi Dave, it seems I'm back at playing your mod again. I'm very pleased to see how it has progressed, indeed it is nearing perfection. I do have some remarks though:

-What happened to the Moors? I can't select them anymore and when fighting against them there often is a unit which, after being killed, notifies about the 'general' being killed whilst there is a seperate unit called 'Bodyguard' (note: not Generals bodyguard) still riding around somewhere.

-I play without the Garrisson script because I actually like the imbalance it creates, the rise of huge factions obliterating smaller ones (left unprotected by the absence of the script). However the Asterikses still appear on the city names. How do I get rid of them? Additionally, there is a region in Spain (Kingdom of Castille) in which the city name isn't properly displayed because it's too long. (Forgot the region though, although it had 'de' in between).

The faction progress window (you know, with the graph) is also displayed incorrectly.

Keep up the good work, I'm impressed as always!

Default Re: Remarks about KGCM

-What happened to the Moors? I can't select them anymore and when fighting against them there often is a unit which, after being killed, notifies about the 'general' being killed whilst there is a seperate unit called 'Bodyguard' (note: not Generals bodyguard) still riding around somewhere.
    Faction selection screen taken from the final coming update.

-I play without the Garrisson script because I actually like the imbalance it creates, the rise of huge factions obliterating smaller ones (left unprotected by the absence of the script). However the Asterikses still appear on the city names. How do I get rid of them? Additionally, there is a region in Spain (Kingdom of Castille) in which the city name isn't properly displayed because it's too long. (Forgot the region though, although it had 'de' in between).
    I agree with you, and this is why I have decided to remove the asterikses from the next version.

The faction progress window (you know, with the graph) is also displayed incorrectly.
    Thats due to the number of factions now in the campaign. Unfixable I think.

Keep up the good work, I'm impressed as always!
    I thought I would never say this, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway. I have the final version of KGCM right now running near to perfection. And it is now becoming apparent that my weeks of hard work and huge hours of testing has all been worthwhile.

Dave

Will the AI attack 20 unit garrisons in 3.7?
    Vulfgar

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by dave scarface View Post
    I thought I would never say this, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway. I have the final version of KGCM right now running near to perfection. And it is now becoming apparent that my weeks of hard work and huge hours of testing has all been worthwhile.

Dave

Dave. You have just made my day.

THARN's Avatar Senator

Nice- looking forward to starting up a new campaign with newest update.