Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Notice how humans in the 40th millenium are generally all white?

Default Notice how humans in the 40th millenium are generally all white?

What happened to all the black people and Asians?

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Notice how humans in the 40th millenium are generally all white?

Well, Emperor himself is not white so that count as everything.

Well, in the background there are quite a few black and Asian people. In the books it is common to have a diverse mix (Eisenhorn trilogy comes to mind, the pilot was black, also in the Space Wolf there was a black inquisitor), there is a chapter of marines that are all Asian (they call their leader khan).
    Ugly as the north end of a pig going south

гурманска пљескавица пуњена ролованом пилетином и умотана у сланину, па све то у кајмаку

Well the Emperor seems to be white from what I can tell.

Dunecat's Avatar Praefectus

Such a surprise too, what with Britain's stellar track record on race...

The Dude's Avatar Praeses
    I hate it when forums display your location. Now I have to be original.

Inquisitor Toth was black. >_>
    I have approximate answers and possible beliefs, and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I’m not absolutely sure of anything, and many things I don’t know anything about. But I don’t have to know an answer. I don’t feel frightened by not knowing.
    - Richard Feynman's words. My atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunecat View Post
    If that's sarcasm, then how does Britain not have a stellar track record on race?

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

lol, its a matter of who paints them, as white is easyer to paint i see alot of blacks paint there SM or IG white
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

Salamanders chapter is mostly made up of black space marines, the white scars are mostly asian comming from a mongolia like place , with jaghatai khan as their primarch
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunecat View Post
    Aren't you... American?
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

So you have one mainly Asian Space Marine Chapter, one mainly black Space Marine chapter and 998 mainly white Space Marine Chapters?

I think it relfects its players and painters. White people paint there units white. Its a british game aswell, which is a predominatly white nation (I belive there are less than 10% ethnic minorities)

So you have one mainly Asian Space Marine Chapter, one mainly black Space Marine chapter and 998 mainly white Space Marine Chapters?
    We don't know the racial make up of most Space Marine chapters. Why do you hate on the warhammer anyway helm? did you tread on a chaosmarine and cripple yourself?
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

H.r.E.'s Avatar Ducenarius

they all got white cuz they only sit in their fat armor the hole day for like 30k years?

I wouldn't be on here at all if I hated Warhammer.

Faramir D'Andunie's Avatar Domesticus

We hardly have anything showing that people in 40th millenium are generally white( Heck the Emperor was looking like a Native american in skill colour). Neither any kind of racist policies inside the Imperium. Skin colour alone makes no difference in the Imperium.

Also the skin colour of space marines are a wierd subject because of
    Melanochrome - This implant controls the amount of melanin in a Marine's skin. Exposure to high levels of sunlight will result in the Marine's skin darkening to compensate. It also protects the Marine from other forms of radiation.
    Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they are in good company.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Emperor is close to Assyrian, as he was born in Central Anatonia in 8BC (so he is not white).

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Inquisitor Toth was not black, he was Indian. Listen to him speak.

ashbery76's Avatar Biarchus

Only the strong surive in 40K.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Emperor is close to Assyrian, as he was born in Central Anatonia in 8BC (so he is not white).
    Wouldn't he have been Greek or Roman then? The Assyrians had been gone for over 1000 years by then.
    Last edited by the_mango55; January 27, 2009 at 02:35 PM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Faramir D'Andunie's Avatar Domesticus

Slight mistake there. Emperor was born sometime on the 8th millenium BC in central Anatolia.

Do we even know anything about cultures so back into the past?
    Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they are in good company.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast