Default Request for a background.

My question:

Could someone make
    a 800 x 600 wallpaper
    a 1024 x 768 wallpaper
    a 1600 x 1200 wallpaper

from this picture
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

if that's worked could you do the same to this picture?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

Default Re: Request for a background.

is it a joke? too small maybe i can repeat a lot of time if want

otherwise the grapich will be very very bad

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    is it a joke? too small maybe i can repeat a lot of time if want

otherwise the grapich will be very very bad
    I tried it and it was crap so, anyone?
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

my try

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Could you sharpen it a bit?

1024 x 768, please
    תחי מדינת ישראל

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Could you sharpen it a bit?

1024 x 768, please
    do u like this one?

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's alright but not perfect.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

LOL nobody of the artists of the GW is able to make such a simple task here.

That's a shame.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Argent Usher View Post

That's a shame.

Well every artist of the GW hasn't given it a try so that isn't really fair to say.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

That's a shame.
    yeah i am a noob but it 's a shame that u made such a comment: maybe do it learn me and otherwise don't write anything i didn't know u were so arrogant

have a nice day my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    yeah i am a noob but it 's a shame that u made such a comment: maybe do it learn me and otherwise don't write anything i didn't know u were so arrogant

have a nice day my friend
    Thats not arrogant my friend. Every day you guys post pictures in your gallery or in the contests, applaud your work and calls it "AWESOME" so i thought wow the guys must be really good.
    But you are right "PHOTOSHOPING" is more as cropping a pic and use some filters but i am sure anyone should know what he must do so use your PS tools, your brain and creativity.
    And if you have troubles well i think ask someone (includes moi) here this forum should be the "FIRST AID" in this kind of questions.
    Perhaps it is a good advice to start to learn all PS tools and then the techniques of editing.

Regards A.U.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

Thats not arrogant my friend. Every day you guys post pictures in your gallery or in the contests, applaud your work and calls it "AWESOME" so i thought wow the guys must be really good.
    But you are right "PHOTOSHOPING" is more as cropping a pic and use some filters but i am sure anyone should know what he must do so use your PS tools, your brain and creativity.
    And if you have troubles well i think ask someone (includes moi) here this forum should be the "FIRST AID" in this kind of questions.
    Perhaps it is a good advice to start to learn all PS tools and then the techniques of editing.

Regards A.U.
    i really want to improve could u help me? just give the link to some useful tut(selected plz not just the site)

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

That's a shame.
    Turning low res pics into high res is no simple task, as far as I know it's impossible. Most people I know, including teachers, would recommend in this case to redo the image with vector tools and that is a lot of work. If you think is simple why don't you do it and spare us of your disparaging comment.

That's a shame.
    Please, enlighten us Argent. I always love your work, it would be great if you could post a quick tut on making images bigger without loosing quality. If I had time, I'd probably do as Louis said and use vector tools, or perhaps do what giovi's done, then use this as an outline, or perhaps render that and work with the filters.

I try to vectorize the pics with Illustrator but it's too the pics is too little
    .:|Sudcommaner aka siculo-calabrese|:.

.:Song Dynasty Preview:.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    Turning low res pics into high res is no simple task, as far as I know it's impossible. Most people I know, including teachers, would recommend in this case to redo the image with vector tools and that is a lot of work. If you think is simple why don't you do it and spare us of your disparaging comment.
    Yepp Louis gets a point. Your are right it is not possible to make any lowres into a highres one and the solution of our request is surely a redo of the whole picture but you are not right it is a lot of work.
    The picture contains only geometric forms and some different colors, we can make the star with copy/paste and transform tools from one part a triangle.
    You can also see we can use layertools as stroke, shadow and bevel/emboss for the 3d look. For the other forms we can also use the proposal of Caradog using the magicstaff for the outlining and use a mask for the finework.
    I think it could be a good idea to start with workshops of your work in your personal threads because WHY we calling this forum "Graphics Workshop" if no one post here workshops.
    So post your work with a 10 steps tut (let's start simple ) and host your pic with layers here (rar) or filefront.

After this post you have to open your gallery, or your words are bla bla bla for me. Give us an example of your works for example, and I promise to post a tutorial with .PSD file of my special (for me) works
    Last edited by sud commander; January 26, 2009 at 03:46 PM.
    .:|Sudcommaner aka siculo-calabrese|:.

.:Song Dynasty Preview:.