Thread: Previews

Default Previews

Hey i was just wondering if there were any more mini or large previews planned to be released soon as i and im sure the rest of the community cant wiat to feast our eyes on more of your brilliant work. Keep it up what we've seen so far has been beyond anyones expectations i think.

Default Re: Previews

we are planning to release a map preview as soon as sufficient work is completed as well as some faction previews; once these come out you can pretty much it'll be the climax of anticipation and then it will all go down hill from there to the release/beta.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!
    -Dominion of the Sword: Promotional, Traits, Admin Assistant, and Coder

Sounds good i cant wait, anyone else thinking best mod of medieval 2 Kingdoms, cause i am.

It's hard to say if it will be the best M2TW mod since none of us have played it yet (Hint hint ). That is, the "complete" version.

But from the looks of it, it truly has potential to become one of the best when it comes to historical accuracy, I think. I am very excited about the "political layer" the game seems to offer, and the boundless roleplaying elements that comes with that. If it can include new cool units (This is a minor feature, in my eyes, though), cool new gameplay mechanics, traits etc. Then I think we have a winner, for me atleast. Mind you, not that I am the only one in the community that should be pleased, but highly likely I wont be the only one

dqualk's Avatar Civis

I think it will be the best!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    2My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom
    I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

sure cant wait to find out!

Walkman810i's Avatar Biarchus

Nice bumping of all those ancient topics

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Of course it will be the best! Or at least the best 'grand Campaign" mod, it would be foolish to try and compare DotS with many of the different themed mods like DHHR or Tsardoms since theya re all very unique and focused on their particular areas.

But... for Grand Campaign, Dots will be the best if it does all it sais it will do in the preview.
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν