Thread: Steles?

Default Steles?

Is EB going to release Steles on the old 20 factions? Also is there a specific order you are releaseing them in or is it just random on what ever you guys get done? Also I remember in some post saying there will be no emerging factions. In the future is there a possibillity that you will put them but not until later versions of EB2?(Yuezi)

Icon7 Re: Steles?

Quote Originally Posted by racingsoul View Post
    Also I remember in some post saying there will be no emerging factions. In the future is there a possibillity that you will put them but not until later versions of EB2?(Yuezi)
    The EB team said no emerging factions because they can't be playable, the EB team wants to work on factions that we can use.
    • Karl Marx made a great contribution to the liberation cause of mankind, and because of his immortal exploits his name is still enshrined in the hearts of the working class and peoples of all countries.
      • [1], 1983, Let Us Advance Under the Banner of Marxism-Leninism and the Juche Idea

Default Re: Steles?

I know that I'm asking if they would ever ( saying after like 2.5) put an emerging faction in. I'm wandering if they might ever put one in a lot later after multiple releases.

Antigenes's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by racingsoul View Post
    I know that I'm asking if they would ever ( saying after like 2.5) put an emerging faction in. I'm wandering if they might ever put one in a lot later after multiple releases.
    That would require the use of a faction slot, which means taking it away from player use. You can't just add extra factions, you have to stay within the number of slots that are hard-coded into the game.
    Let them eat cock!

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

There will most likely be steles for all of the old factions as units and unique gameplay concepts are completed.

Emerging factions will not be used unless CA increases faction slots (which they won't at this point).

There are a couple steles that are in the works but may not be completed for some time still.