Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here is a wutang fan?

Umm. I am wu fan but i don't live in usa. So, I don't know what happen to this group. After very big success and popularity, all of a sudden there are no news about wu. Even I search google for few hours - there's nothing about wu.

So, what happen to this music group and why all wu website had disappeared.

Thanks yo.

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

I don't like black ****** like Wu-Tang. They are just like those stupid Neo-nazis.

ErikinWest's Avatar Civitate

Type "Wu-Tang" In google and you'll get a lot of stuff about them.

Music is the pinnacle of civilization and Jazz is the apex.
    Member of S.I.N.
    The means justify the ends. Or better put: the same means will achieve the same ends.
    Under the patronage of Chandrashekar Azad.

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

I was once, when I was 8 and I didn't know what they were saying. They were cool. :happy
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

mostly they are doing solo stuff. ghostface has some good albums if you havent heard them, and i heard is going to be doing an album with mf doom which should be good. the rza is still doing some hot beats, and seems to be spreading his wings, doing production for movies like kill bill.

anyway, wu is still around, they just havent put out any Wu albums with all of them lately.

MeKtHep's Avatar Semisalis

wu-tang clan WAS great WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO PIEP WITH

dont no though why the group was gone etc ( what i do know is that they where real thugs but when they got more commercial they all went the good path of glitter and glamour )

i prefer 2pac (H) got all his albums all his video's all his lyrics all he = RAP god

50 cent Aint ****** with him i can tell you that

but sirieosly ive you cant find stuff from wutang on the google then google is going mad :lol :whistle

" Tell Them In Sparta " That we obeyed our orders to the last man

Originally posted by MeKtHep@Apr 6 2005, 11:31 AM
    ( what i do know is that they where real thugs but when they got more commercial they all went the good path of glitter and glamour )

why else would they be rapping if they didnt do that?

thugs rap so they can live, without having to sell crack etc. in other words thugs rap so they can STOP being thugs, so they can live legitimately.

what would be the point in rapping, pushing thousands upon thousands of units, just to keep on thuggin it and living a hard life when you dont have to?

your woords are correct
    thats true

but in the way i listen 2 rap music and what i like about it is in accempale 2pac he IS A THUG when i was FLAAT BROKE and he wass a thug when i was popular

in a song 2pac - revolution he sings that every other rappers sings about stuff they dont even are that they wanna be cartoons they wanna live on caracter
    thats what 2pac hated about many :wub:* like pdiddy and nas

but i dont say that your wrong but in my point of vieuw when you are singen about CRIMINAL activitie i think you must be a criminal ore else your a faker
    get it ?

so in other words you hate on rappers that accomplish their dreams and get out of the hell hole that was their life of doing crime etc, simply becuase you dont get to feel like they are authentic enough to be rapping about dirt they used to or never did?

but just so you know, 2pac was just as fake as anyone else, its all about selling reocrds man. if 2pac was really as much of a thug as you think he was, he wouldnt have even been rapping, real thugs dont rap, they aint got time for that ******, nor do they care. real thugs love being thugs, they have no reason to rap.

IF I got that kind of money i would get the hell out of this neighbobrhood as well(ghetto :mellow ) i liked Wutang as well :grin

Originally posted by ErikinWest@Apr 6 2005, 09:37 AM
    Type "Wu-Tang" In google and you'll get a lot of stuff about them.
    That's what I did for 2 hrs.

Anyway, there used to be several site that has huge info and huge forum like wutangcorps, wutangworld, wutangdynasty..etc. they are all gone. Nada. Google shows nothing.

So, I thought maybe wu's reputation is vapourized. Anyways, there is 2 albums coming out already - rae's and wu's unreleased. I hope it's not suck coz lately they're all getting suck.

Originally posted by Seleucus I Nicator@Apr 6 2005, 09:35 AM
    so in other words you hate on rappers that accomplish their dreams and get out of the hell hole that was their life of doing crime etc, simply becuase you dont get to feel like they are authentic enough to be rapping about dirt they used to or never did?

but just so you know, 2pac was just as fake as anyone else, its all about selling reocrds man. if 2pac was really as much of a thug as you think he was, he wouldnt have even been rapping, real thugs dont rap, they aint got time for that ******, nor do they care. real thugs love being thugs, they have no reason to rap.
    A lot of fake rappers are there but not all are fake.

Originally posted by kanett@Apr 6 2005, 01:58 PM
    That's what I did for 2 hrs.

Anyway, there used to be several site that has huge info and huge forum like wutangcorps, wutangworld, wutangdynasty..etc. they are all gone. Nada. Google shows nothing.

So, I thought maybe wu's reputation is vapourized. Anyways, there is 2 albums coming out already - rae's and wu's unreleased. I hope it's not suck coz lately they're all getting suck.
    weird, i just typed "wu tang clan" into google and got a ton of ******.

personally, i dont think any wu members got "suck", they just never got any better. their music just got stale. ghost is still tight though IMHO.

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

You guys disgust me. I hate negro music., may you all burn in hell.

{suspended form posting for racist and inflamatory posting. Racism in any form will not be tolerated at TWC}

but just so you know, 2pac was just as fake as anyone else, its all about selling reocrds man. if 2pac was really as much of a thug as you think he was, he wouldnt have even been rapping, real thugs dont rap, they aint got time for that ******, nor do they care. real thugs love being thugs, they have no reason to rap
    huhm i dont hate THE FAKERS 8-)
    only thing i was saying is that not all rappers got from thuggy to richy man
    some stayd thuggy

old dirty bastard :O former wutang member well dude he is crazy as hell
    and you said 2pac was a fake one then you dont no his songs and how he lived 8-)
    that was everything he hated being fake and i think ive he is a richy boy he wont got shot 5 times before the real shooting when he died
    and tupac was like THE THUG so dont say he diddent care ore what ever
    go listen 2 his music before you speak of him

no offens on this all its just topic not a world war 3
    so lets stay nice :happy

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

I've never quite understood the fascination among white middle-class teenagers to listen to about growing up in 'the ghetto' and shooting people/things and dealing drugs and so on. I like some rap music, depends very much on the song. I have a very wide taste in music, but gangsta rap is just too cool for me. *wink*
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Originally posted by MeKtHep@Apr 6 2005, 04:17 PM

huhm i dont hate THE FAKERS 8-)
    only thing i was saying is that not all rappers got from thuggy to richy man
    some stayd thuggy

old dirty bastard :O former wutang member well dude he is crazy as hell
    and you said 2pac was a fake one then you dont no his songs and how he lived 8-)
    that was everything he hated being fake and i think ive he is a richy boy he wont got shot 5 times before the real shooting when he died
    and tupac was like THE THUG so dont say he diddent care ore what ever
    go listen 2 his music before you speak of him

no offens on this all its just topic not a world war 3
    so lets stay nice :happy
    umm, dude, just so you know your talking to someone whos been a avid hip hop/rap fan for about 15+ years, i've been down with this ****** since before 2pac, and all your favorite thug rappers.

ODB isnt crazy, he was crazy, when he was alive. hes dead in case you didnt know. being crazy(crackhead) and being a thug are 2 different things though.

being poor has nothing to do with being a thug. ****** im broke, im not a thug.

im wondering are you from the US or not? you obviously dont have a very good understanding of rap if you dont realize that pretty much all thug rappers exagerate including 2pac. and if you think being broke has anything to do with being a thug, you are mistaken.

i've listened to plenty of 2pac songs, just because he says hes one way doesnt mean he actually is, thats the point isnt it? that someone whos fake says things in their songs that arent true?

anyway, almost ALL rappers are fake to certain degree, thats how they sell records.

yeah, not all rappers go from "thuggy to richy man", of course. the ones that stay "thuggy" are the ones that dont sell any records.

no offense taken dude. just seems you have some misunderstandings as many people do when it comes to hip hop/rap. oh and btw, im not trying to say that 2pac wasnt crazy, or that he was a "richy boy" or anything like that, im just saying that he wasnt anymore "real" than anyother rappers. like 50 cent for example, is no more "fake" than 2pac was.

Seleucus I Nicator, you must hate all american music then. *wink*

wilpuri, yeah i know what you mean. i've never really been into gangsta rap all that much myself, but i understand that it has its place. it serves a purpose, as does most art. of course theres so much out there that really sucks, it makes the rest of it look bad. that and it gets exploited too much, people dont get to hear the other side of rap, just that one aspect of it is shoved down everyones throats and so a lot of people dont realize how much good hip hop/rap there is out there.

All I know about the Wu is that they were chosen by the Chinese delegation in the "Racial Draft" of Chappelle Show. :p

I also love the African-American choice in the racial draft: Tiger Woods!

"Farewell Fried rice, hello fried chicken!"

*leaves*

*returns*

"wait... I always wanted to say this....

For shizzle!" :p

Seleucos warned and suspended for 2 days for racist remarks.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Hamelkart's Avatar Senator

Originally posted by Seleucus I Nicator@Apr 6 2005, 10:02 PM
    :angry
    Couldn't you just use other expressions? Racist...
    PADAJ SILO I NEPRAVDO!

Marshal Qin's Avatar Bow to ME!!!

I had Wu Tang Clan staying in a hotel I was working in but I had no idea who they were (+ they were using other names to register - not that I had any idea what their real names were anyway :huh ). All these fans hanging around out the front kept harassing me about Wu Tang this Wu Tang that. I thought it sounded like some sort of new power drink....

What makes them any different from other rap groups?
    Exotic Slave - Spook 153, Barbarian Turncoat - Drugpimp, Catamite - Invoker 47
    Drunken Uncle - Wicked, Priest of Jupiter - Guderian

Under the patronage of El-Sib Why? ...... Because Siblesz sent me
    Proud member of the Australian-New Zealand Beer Appreciation Society (ANZBAS?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast