The Roman Emperors Whose Reigns were shorter than the lifespan of a worker ant Author: Mark with A 'C'
Original Thread: The Roman Emperors Whose Reigns were shorter than the lifespan of a worker ant

From the depths of the Historical section of the Scriptorium comes this masterfully crafted little article surrounding the scarcely celebrated Roman emperors that served short terms as Emperor(~six months). This article contains valuable tidbits of information about Glycerius and Marcus Otho, two uncelebrated Emperors who actually made notable contributions to the Empire. All in all I am impressed with this little article and I encourage others to dive into the historical sections. The article presents the information in such a way that draws in the reader and makes us want to learn more about these men, their motives, and their lives. The clever title reflects the creativity of the author and the ability to take raw facts and present them in such a way as to make it appealing. I feel that it may be one of the most unappreciated sections we have, which is unfortunate.

~[user]_Pontifex_[/user]

The Cuman Cake Confederacy
Author: [user]Musthavename[/user]
Original Thread: The Cuman Cake Confederacy

This incredibly hilarious After Action Report describes the Cumans' long and exhausting - yet never boring! - quest for the cake. The Asian steppe people travel throughout Europe and the Middle East, always finding others to quarrel with. After all, nobody will easily give up his cake!
The story is based on a Monty Python-esque humour and never ceases to entertain. Truly funny and comical AARs like this one are very rare. It is definitely a must-read for everyone interested in AARs.

- Astaroth