Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.2 Kingdoms

Zeeky_Bomb's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.0 Kingdoms

The Novgorodian Berdiche axemen (armor level 2) have messed up textures:

Edit:
    Also, the Norse Swordsmen for Novgorod don't respond vocally when clicked on anymore. I clearly remember them talking in 5.7, so I was hoping for a fix there.
    Last edited by Zeeky_Bomb; January 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM.

vh/vh
    AI garrison
    Field and settlement cost
    Points activated
    Civ mode

Faction: Vikings (Riki norverg?)
    Turn: first one

Issue: i have a building but i cannot recruit all of it's units. In theory i could recruit svenner and huscarls, but, i can only recruit svenner. (yes i have 60% catholics)
    Quote Originally Posted by Here is a screen to further explain the issue
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Deus lo Vult Player
    AAR Writer: Wrath of the Norsemen

Lovin' cav spread

• Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!)

Wrong Texturing of Rus militia.

• What faction, what unit(s)?

Russian factions / maybe more.

Units: archer militia

• Briefly describe the issue and add comments?

problems with model or texture.
      recommended solution: use same model and texture as per rebel militia.
      excellent solution: use rusichi militia.
    • Provide Screenshot.

Last edited by ivanhoex; January 18, 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Wartower's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Bacus View Post
    vh/vh
    AI garrison
    Points activated
    Civ mode

Issue: i have a building but i cannot recruit all of it's units. In theory i could recruit svenner and huscarls, but, i can only recruit svenner. (yes i have 60% catholics)
    Check out the handbook provided with the installation. It's a .pdf file that's located in the mod folder. Those units that you know you can recruit but are not appearing on the recruit list wont show up until you have more room in your pool. Here is the exerpt from the handbook that details more of what I'm talking about:

1.6.6. Population restricted Recruitement
    Your Factions population can only support so many units. Once that limit has been reached you cant
    recruit anymore until your faction grows, expands etc.
    The player has only a restricted pool of recruitment with a dynamic maximum depending on
    settlement number and levels. The pool (
    Maximum Possible Military Size) is filled up by the
    recruitment of units, their values are accumulated to an
    Used Military Size depending on number
    and level of units.
    As you upgrade, conquer new settlements, lose settlements, give settlements away etc your
    Maximum Possible Military Size will grow or diminish.
    Settlement type - scale
    village: no walls 0
    town: wooden_pallisade 10
    large_twon: wooden_wall 15
    city: stone_wall 20
    large_city:large_stone_wall 25
    huge_stone_wa
    motte_and_bailey 10
    wooden_castle 15
    castle 20
    fortress 25
    citadel 30
    -->Example: You have 1 castle and 2 towns: 15 + 2x10 = 35 Maximum Possible Military Size
    The pool (Maximum Possible Military Size) is filled up by the recruitment of units, their values are
    accumulated to an Used Military Size depending on number and level of units.
    UNIT LIMIT VALUES
    CATEGORY
    infantry 0
    cavalry 1
    siege 1
    ship 1
    CLASS
    light 1
    heavy 2
    missile 1
    spearmen 1
    --> So a missile unit would cost 1 unit points, a heavy cavalry would cost you 3, a light infantry
    would cost you 1, horse archers cost 2 (unless heavily armored).

Mercenary Troops and Mission Reward troops are not counted !
    The 2 population popups are available through clicking on the recruitment advice button on the
    recruitment screen: showing you the maximum Maximum Possible Military Size and your actual
    rounded (in steps of 5) Used Military Size (e.g.: actual 28 will be rounded up to 30):

**Seriously check out that handbook in it's entirety. I am now more interested in the game than I ever was before because I just got through reading the whole thing today. I've won campaigns in DLV before, but there was a lot of stuff I didn't know about!

Cheers!

Zeeky_Bomb's Avatar Civis

Just a side note:

I believe ivanhoex's Wrong Texturing of Rus militia is only with Kiev, not Novgorod.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacus View Post
    vh/vh
    AI garrison
    Points activated
    Civ mode

I'm playing with Norway too in the 2 or 3-rd turn you will be able to recruit Huscalrs too...you just have to increase your religion past 61-62% ....byt the way....those Huscalrs can rull the battlefield...with only the general ...one unit of peasants(for the ram) and 2 units of Huscalrs you could take Bregen(to the left of Oslo) but then you will have to add more units there because a releb army that's nearby will attack you ...good luck

Regards , Infinity !!!!!
    Kids in the back seats causes accidents .
    Accidents in the back seats causes kids .

If somebody has sound problems please look on the first page for help tips

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

oh! thx wartower, i did not take in account the mil capacity!
    Deus lo Vult Player

Lovin' cav spread

hey i don't have a screeny but when i played flanders i got the offer to build a minor templars guild in Bruges (and later 1 in Antwerpen). it gives you templar spearmen if you have 60% religion but i can't build templar spearmen. (and i have 100% christianity in my lands). almost the same like that guy who couldn't recruit huscarls.
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

UI probleme resolved.
    Crash using polish druzhina
    Crash using boyar sons cavalerie with upgraded armor.
    Last edited by deums; January 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Beard View Post
    hey i don't have a screeny but when i played flanders i got the offer to build a minor templars guild in Bruges (and later 1 in Antwerpen). it gives you templar spearmen if you have 60% religion but i can't build templar spearmen. (and i have 100% christianity in my lands). almost the same like that guy who couldn't recruit huscarls.

you sure that it is not about the reload of the unit pool?

some units have a starting pool once you get the building, some you have to wait x amount of turns till they are available

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Texture issues with upgrades for Rusichi units are fixed here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219603

I don't know what to do with the problems mentioned regarding Kiev's Archer Militia and Eristavs, it's either a problem with the new normal textures or more likely their implementation. Since I don't have Blueoran's files I can't (or don't know how to) check.

@Deums, thanks for the feedback, I will upload fixes for those issues soon.

EDIT: that polish druzhina issue is driving me nuts.
    Last edited by Taiji; January 19, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

the militia issue is an old one. is it too hard to asign models, sprites and textures as if it was rebel militia? (just editing model db) they look exactly the same

couldnt check yet, but they also had a silver surfer bug in my (old) dlv version when got first upgrade, if this is not fixed then maybe that neither
    Last edited by ivanhoex; January 19, 2009 at 12:17 PM.

Wartower's Avatar Civis

There's a Polish Druzhina bug? I ask because that's the faction I chose to play this time around. See, when it comes to DLV, I have the anti-Midas touch. Every time I play, things turn to crap.

what's with some cities with their capital names on them? such as CORDOBA, or OSLO
    Deus lo Vult Player

Lovin' cav spread

I recommend to all reading the changelog, the handbook,..... before writing comments

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

mattgonzo's Avatar Libertus

I've got a problem with a bug....it's not so serious but it isn't very pretty....
    when i play the historical campaign with milan:1. the early spearmen don't have an icon
    2. in the battle the early spearmen also don't have any textures they are just green.....
    would be nice if you could fix that or tell me what i did wrong....

oh and i have got another.....when i'm in the menu where i can choose my nation for the campaign the game has got a ctd if i select more than 1 faction......

Wartower's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by mattgonzo View Post
    oh and i have got another.....when i'm in the menu where i can choose my nation for the campaign the game has got a ctd if i select more than 1 faction......
    This is the oldest bug known to mankind when it comes to M2TW mods. When a mod has over a certain amount of factions available, clicking on one faction after another (usually 2-3 extra clicks) will cause a CTD every time.

Seriously, this is probably the oldest and most well-known bug ever.

yeah but it was always when clicked about 10 different icons but not after 2....right?