Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 164156575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1343

Thread: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.2 Kingdoms

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.2 Kingdoms

Hello all. I got an infinite loading CTD and classic CTD with the Byzantines. When I destroyed Venice and pressed "sack settlement" the hourglass turned for 10 minutes, then I forced the game out (that was historical short campaign). Also, I tried main campaign long, and I got a couple of classic CTDs after battles - upon entering the strategy map. I was fighting rebels and it was on the first 30 turns. I don't think a picture is relative, and besides you can't take one when it happens. It was on your 6.2 version.

Hi my unit models and textures for aztecs got messed up

So if any one could share working versions of these folders with me

\DLV_ext\data\unit_models\_units\az_body_suit
    \DLV_ext\data\unit_models\_units\az_light

or point me to somewhere I could find it that would be great!

Thanks

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae

Hello,
    Try to turn Campaign Shadows off.
    When I turn it off all my CTD stop at once !

When I click on the Byzantine Units it says "Unlocalised Placement Text." I saw that a recommended solution for text issues was to delete the .bin files in the text folder but I cannot find any files with a .bin extension and don't want to delete the wrong thing. Is this even a fix? If so, where do I find the proper files to delete? If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi! I have a some kind of bug with siege. When i try coquer a enemy's city all his troops comes out from city. It looks like his supplies in city are over and army have to come out but they arent. Besides they all stuck in the gate. Its annoying and makes sieging cities very easy. This often happens after first siege turn. I dont use any mod except dlv 6,2 and any sub mods. I play Poland.

Gondolin's Avatar Tiro

Hi, I need the communauty
    Each time I press next turn I have a CDT, any solution !!

Edit: Probleme SOLVED, if you have this issue, juste disable the campaign shadow.
    If you still encountered the prb, uninstall the mod and Kingdoms and reinstall everything, now that work perfectly.
    Last edited by Gondolin; March 06, 2013 at 08:05 AM.

I NEED HELP!

i installed the game properly, and when i try to launch it it got CTD immediately on the loading screen
    i even get installed BB 4.24 and still nothing changes.....do you have any slolution or i maby mased up something in the installation
    my original M2TW is on Program Files (x86)
    ....thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Despot_Stefan View Post
    I NEED HELP!

i installed the game properly, and when i try to launch it it got CTD immediately on the loading screen
    i even get installed BB 4.24 and still nothing changes.....do you have any slolution or i maby mased up something in the installation
    my original M2TW is on Program Files (x86)
    ....thanks anyway
    Try taking it out of windowed mode (in the cfg. file). This worked for me.

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Last edited by one day; May 20, 2013 at 09:24 AM.

Hi, Im new here, so I want to say hello everybody

Im getting all the time CTD which I think now why I get but dont know what to do with it:

Name - CTD after destroying Venice
    Repeatable? - Yes. Always 1-3 turns after destroying Venice
    During the? - Between turns. When Independents have their turn
    OS - Win 7 Ultimate x64 "Sevenity Game"
    Language version - nonenglish
    What year are u playing when CTD? - different. See "Repeatable?"
    My faction - Byzantine Empire
    What faction creating CTD? - Independents or Venice (but second dont egzist so I dont really know)

No problem on vanilla 1.5 M2tw or Kingdoms. Didnt tried other mods

Thanks

I forget to add that 1-3 turns difference depend of the year I destroy Venice and is always the same moment (the same turn) as long as I dont start new game or load save with Venice still existing. However I never could play more than 3 turns.

Ergin's Avatar Laetus

Hey, I dislike having to ask for help, but I think it's a necessity right now.

I have MTW2 and Kingdoms installed, along with DLV 6.0 and 6.2, but whenever I launch the game it will crash right at the splash screen saying, "The game has encountered an unspecified error and will now close," or something along those lines. I've tried doing the UAC solution but the problem still remains. I have uninstalled the entire game and all its mods, and reinstalled it in hope that it would work this time, but nope. I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever be getting anywhere like this, so I ask if any of you have some kind of solution.

2-D Ron's Avatar Campidoctor

Hey, don't know if folk can help still, but I start the game and the screen doesn't stretch to full screen can't remember what txt file I need to open to fix this as I remember having this problem the last time I played DLV with B.B.

Thanks in advance.

The download and installation both went fine, but clicking on the desktop icon does nothing. When I try to open the file a small black window with command text pops up for a brief second and then disappears. My OS is Windows 8, which everyone tells me is absolute for downloading these mods. Help?

Same issue with me

(Sorry for bad english)

I know, this thread is only for clean DLV 6.2 but maybe someone can help me. (I have DLV 6.2, GEM and Battlefield Balance 4.27)
    So... everything was good. Long loadings and little lags in menu, but ok. I launched campaing, few minutes of loading and i was moved to campaign map. And i got one, big problem. When i move the map, it's ultra laggy. It's impossible to play with that map FPS. My computer is rather good (Rome 2: TW on extreme and graphic mods without bigger lags) and i don't know what is the reason... ;/

(And again, sorry for bad english)

Mikhail Stepanoff's Avatar Foederatus
    Russian Federation. Siberia. Krasnoyarsk City.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergin View Post
    "The game has encountered an unspecified error and will now close,"
    I have the same problem, but only with the historical campaign. The main campaign is fine (I've been playing it for a couple of times) but historical is not. I wanna play with conditions that extremely close to historical, but I have only CTD when pressing "Start" in the faction menu of historical campaign. If the main campaign is fine, I think that the problem is in the folder of custom campaign, moreover I think it's hidden somwhere in the "descr_strat" file, but I'm not sure... Would somebody help me with that issue?

If you've read the first post and gone through some of the pages and you still haven't found a solution to your problem, set the log to "trace" and have a look at it or upload it and post the link.

"4. No files should be directly attached to this thread. This includes screen shots, logs, … - PROVIDE ONLY THE LINK"

when i try to start to a campaign it randomly shuts down to desktop without a crash report or reason why......

Master Shu Win's Avatar Foederatus

I have no sound ingame I only have sound on the main menu but its just ambient sound. Shouldn't their be music or something for the main menu?