Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1742575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1343

Thread: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.2 Kingdoms

Master Shu Win's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.2 Kingdoms

playing as KoJ on hard. I tried a quick battle and their is still no ingame sound.

Hi all,

I'm playing a game (6.2) with the faction Hungary.
    Everything works fine, until I end the 134th turn.
    Every single time it is the turn of Lietuvos Didzioji Kunigaikstysté the game freezes and just doesn't respond anymore.
    I tried restarting the game and restarting the computer, but neither works.
    How do I solve this, so I can continue my game?

Laetus

Hi all

testing the game, I wanted to play as the Hejaz emirate, but selecting the faction I get a CTD and play and takes me out of the game, anyone know how I can fix, I had the same problem with the Turks but put on the first bugfixer fix this page and no longer jumps me.

I have everything working fine with the mode everything but my music : \ how can i put the music working? I have the new files but i only listen the lame vanilla songs!
    Thank you guys

is it a bug that southern europe music is playing when playing france? can i change this, it should be northern european as in vanilla

i have a dlv 6.2 but when the mongol invasion script appear the very invasion dont start never ... none army appear nothing ...
    is it ok or no?

sorry for my english.

i have a problem... when the mongol invasion script appear the big mongol army never appear ... nothing happens .
    is it ok or no?
    thanks

Hello Everyone, I wish to know if it is normal to have no DLV AI option on th first turn,
    I used to play this mod a long time ago and tried it gain today with steam MTW2, if I recall correctly a screen should appear to allow me to select what I wanted to do with it, I am correct ? or is it really a bug.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I finally got everything installed and working fine, but unfortunately my game keeps crashing to desktop. In th beginning it was only every 10-13 turns and now every 5 or 6. Is there anything I can do about it?

Greetings, I properly installed DLV 6.0 and the patch DLV 6.2; however, every time I try to pick several factions at the beginning it keeps crashing to the desktop. Yet I keep trying to look for system log in my mods file DLV_ext and there isn't any system log file for DLV.

The crashing when picking factions is a really old known bug. Try not to click more than one or two.

Hi,
    The game runs fine until I try to start a campaign where it crash.
    However I am able to play custom battles without any problem.

This version of DLV isn't supported anymore. But if you look in the Mini Mods sub forum, DLV 6.2 is updated with BB 4.30 and can be entirely downloaded with one torrent. I would say that would be your best bet for a stable game as it is the most recent and the creator of BB periodically comes by with new fixes.

Druout's Avatar Libertus

HOW? I'm having the same problem and UAC is turned off and I'm logged in as administrator?

Druout's Avatar Libertus

1. First define what the problem is. DLV will not launch.
    2. Check if the issue has already been resolved in fix threads. If not continue to report. I have seen the same problem with trying to launch the .exe after installation followed by a small black dos screen, but as UAC is turned off and I am running as administrator the fixes I have seen do not apply to me.
    3. Did you read the Installation Instruction, posted on the DLV Download thread? Yes.
    4. Did installation completed (executed to the end or failed)? Yes, Completed
    5. What is the size of your install file? Size: 6.06GB, Size on Disk 6.11GB, Contains 19,981 Files and 1,051 Folders
    6. What is you operating system? Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    7. What language version of the game do you have? English
    8. Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific!): I installed 6.0 and then 6.2; the folder DLV_ext is in my Medieval II total War->mods folder and DLV 60, when I double click the DLV shortcut on the desktop small black dos box pops up and disappears and nothing happens. Trying to run it from the dlv folder does nothing. Running as administrator does nothing and UAC control is turned off. I have the steam version of MTW2+Kingdoms, the version reads 1.52.

Hi i hope it isnt dead here. First i must say its really great mod and im trying him first time. I wanted something similar to Bellum Crucis what is stable and rich on gameplay,what DLV is. I want ask if it is normal that Ai has pike units with ,,Wall of pike'' formation on castle or city walls instead of having secondary weapons O.o - its undefeatable. And about bad economical events( those like disasters in markets, roads or farming) They are changing one after one or two in time, never have peace with this. And AI seems to be little confused by those small fortress on map. Anyway its really great fun. I thought about switch on 6.3 imediatelly but i saw it is little unstable, so i will wait. Ou and is here any compatible submod units reskin? thanks for answers.
    Last edited by Maroslav; March 08, 2016 at 05:09 AM.

Can somebody tell me how to uninstall dlv? I cant find it in the control panel and there is no uninstall exe in the folder.

Default Re: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.0 Kingdoms

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2016-04-09 kl. 13.11.08.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	408.5 KB 
ID:	336241

I have encountered a bug of some sorts where when i start a campaign the UI and names of cities look like in the above picture. The menu is also bugged out the same way with it only being a white bar with the button text, when i try to quit, the yes/no buttons (or whatever they say) are gone, with just the white background. I am on a Mac,but a friend of mine have the exact same Mac and it works perfectly fine for him. He even sent me a copy of his DV mod folder, so they are identical, but still mine bugs out.
    This same thing happened with another MTW2 mod, i believe it was a LotR style mod.

Anyone know how i can fix it?

Does anyone know how to make DLC work on windows 10? I've tried a lot of things, but nothing fixes the CTDs at the end of the battles

*DLV