Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus lo Vult 6.2 download, installation and manual - 09\25\2009

Default Re: DLV 6.0 Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (01\18\2009)

Thanks for the new version been waiting for it.
    In the future when you put the guide together could you put all of the new features in a different color I cant tell what is new and what is old.
    Also:
    added first turn player decisions: fieldcosts (yes\no), settlement cost (yes\no), Point (gov\mil) System (yes\no), AI Playstyle (yes=Total War\no=DLV Standard Civ like)

Can someone explain the differences here, mostly what is the difference in AI Play style? If you say no points what are the consequences or does it just allow you to build more?Does it affect traits? More explanations would be great Thanks.

Well we will see how this works I have made the download and united the two halves. Below is the torrent I made for the file. I have not test installed it yet but it seemed to download just fine. I will test it out later.

Sorry, but i do not allow this

repman
    Last edited by repman; January 20, 2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Sorry, but i do not allow this

Hi all,

When I downloaded parts 1 & 2, I NEVER got an option to choose different CIV-like options and all. I don't know what you're talking about.

Furthermore, I also have graphical issues with DLV 6.0

Can someone please tell me how to take an ingame screenshot with Vista 32 bit?

Thanks,
    hellas1

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehammer View Post
    Well we will see how this works I have made the download and united the two halves. Below is the torrent I made for the file. I have not test installed it yet but it seemed to download just fine. I will test it out later.
    I will download when I get home and seed it if I can get it downloaded. Probably will be slower than downloading it from the website atm if you are the only peer...

Quote Originally Posted by hellas1 View Post
    Hi all,

When I downloaded parts 1 & 2, I NEVER got an option to choose different CIV-like options and all. I don't know what you're talking about.

Furthermore, I also have graphical issues with DLV 6.0

Can someone please tell me how to take an ingame screenshot with Vista 32 bit?

Thanks,
    hellas1
    You get to choose those options when you start a new campaign on your first turn - not in the install.

To take screenshots just press the "PrtScn" button which should be above backspace, home, and end. Then exit the game and open paint or something similar and press ctrl + v to paste it and then save it as a jpeg. (I think the game also saves it it its directory when you press PrtScn but I'm not entirely sure).

Alternatively you could use Fraps.
    Last edited by Tharros; January 19, 2009 at 10:06 PM.

True it may be slow but better than getting halfway done and failing seemed like some are having trouble with the site. Currently I am the only one seeding I upped the upload as much as I can.

errr i keep getting this message when i try to download DLV 6.0 from the Upit website

Captcha number error or expired

Am i doing something wrong with the download? what do i need to do?

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Ryofu View Post
    errr i keep getting this message when i try to download DLV 6.0 from the Upit website

Captcha number error or expired

Am i doing something wrong with the download? what do i need to do?

regards
    Huh? There isn't a Captcha so I don't know what it is talking about:hmmmA Captcha is one of those things that generate random letter/numbers and you have to type them in)

Quote Originally Posted by Tharros View Post
    I will download when I get home and seed it if I can get it downloaded. Probably will be slower than downloading it from the website atm if you are the only peer...

You get to choose those options when you start a new campaign on your first turn - not in the install.

To take screenshots just press the "PrtScn" button which should be above backspace, home, and end. Then exit the game and open paint or something similar and press ctrl + v to paste it and then save it as a jpeg. (I think the game also saves it it its directory when you press PrtScn but I'm not entirely sure).

Alternatively you could use Fraps.
    Once you go Fraps, you never go back!

@all
    I supply the download sources and nobody else
    added filefront link for 002

repman
    Last edited by repman; January 20, 2009 at 01:55 AM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by repman View Post
    @all

repman
    Many thanks to you, kind sir.

I am eagerly awaiting part 1 so that I can begin playing DLV 6.0 !

That is, if you upload it, which I sincerely hope you will.

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

@all
    repman
    A great THANX to you repman
    You are very kind.

Cheers
    Agis
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

Thanks! It's great version!

@all

repman
    Just trying to help out since you did a stellar job starting out.

Thanks for considering the requests of the community, repman

added filefront link for 001

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

I can't unite the two files. Vista says that 002DLV_60.exe is open in another program and Gsplit can't find the file, even if it's in the same folder. I re-downloaded 002DLV_60.exe but Vista says that one is open in another program as well. I don't know what the deal is here, but it won't even let me move that 2nd file. I have no other programs running!

I ran into this problem with an aborted 5.8 beta download and have yet to find a way to get the 5.17kb file off of my desktop. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks for the Filefront links Repman, had given up on the other link as the downloads kept losing connection about half way through each time.

Quote Originally Posted by musicdemon View Post
    I can't unite the two files. Vista says that 002DLV_60.exe is open in another program and Gsplit can't find the file, even if it's in the same folder. I re-downloaded 002DLV_60.exe but Vista says that one is open in another program as well. I don't know what the deal is here, but it won't even let me move that 2nd file. I have no other programs running!

I ran into this problem with an aborted 5.8 beta download and have yet to find a way to get the 5.17kb file off of my desktop. Can anyone help me with this?
    Hmm... may be try to unite them in safe mode? (Press F8 upon booting before you get to the load screen.) Or you could try on another PC...

Thanks for the help, Tharros +rep. I moved both files to a PC running XP and it united without a hitch. I've swept away the ashes of DLV 5.x, save for some old savegames for archival's sake, and am finally ready to start my shiny new DLV 6.0

No problem. Happy to help

I got it installed last night. Haven't tried it yet though.