Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus lo Vult 6.2 download, installation and manual - 09\25\2009

Fratyinside's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: DLV 6.0 Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (01\18\2009)

I downloaded it and installed it without issue. On my first try. So, maybe you guys are doing something wrong in the extraction process?

"Altså, det er jo sådan mere inden for de, for de, inden for murene, så det, vedkommende der, og æhhh, altså det... det" - Kronprins Frederik af Danmark

Hi DLV team,

Thanks for this mod!

One thing however:

I tried playing a scenario battle and it didn't work. It had some graphical issues. Is this supposed to happen or do I have to delete some files first?

hellas1

In the US downloading at 15kb/s, anyone else in the US having better luck?

its very slow.. still, i've left my computer on for longer times while downloading torrents so np. other things to do in meantime.

Repman,

I hate to harp on this, but I have Comcast's 8 Mips d/l speed package (and yes it costs me a bundle) but the best speed I can get from the site you are using is 12.7K. Is there any way to speed up the d/l? I pay a lot for the convenience of having a super-fast d/l rate, and this just plain sucks.

BTW, for those that care, I am now a published historian, with a small paper having made it into a small historical 'zine. I am currently also working on a book I hope to have UNM Press publish compairing Western Christian Chroniclers to both the Islamic and Eastern Christian Chroniclers of the first 3 Crusades. Wish me luck. I'll need it as my Medieval Latin, Arabic, Turkish, Greek and Medieval French aren't what one might call fluent. Luckily theres some good translations out now, but may need to travel to either Jordan or Syria to see some of the newly discovered writings.
    Last edited by CelticPagan; January 18, 2009 at 11:09 PM.
    Former Historian & Dev Member for Broken Crescent Mod
    Dual-Major BA in Medieval History / Political Science, Adelphi University Aug. 1989
    Member of the World History Association
    Member of the Medieval Academy of America
    Member of the Richard III Society
    Member of the Society for the Study of the Crusades and Latin East
    If you like my post, please +Rep...if you dislike my post, please +REP me twice

As someone else has said it's actually a good idea to register real quick, it does make a difference with the speed. All you need to do is give them a email address, if you don't want to use your regular one just make a quick hotmail account or something.

Looking forward to actually playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar109 View Post
    As someone else has said it's actually a good idea to register real quick, it does make a difference with the speed. All you need to do is give them a email address, if you don't want to use your regular one just make a quick hotmail account or something.

Looking forward to actually playing it.
    Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, I did register and am still getting horrendously slow d/l rate I still have 6H 19M to go on the first d/l before I can d/l the second half. Either the site's owner dislikes US IPaddressess, or there is something really wrong with their server
    Former Historian & Dev Member for Broken Crescent Mod
    Dual-Major BA in Medieval History / Political Science, Adelphi University Aug. 1989
    Member of the World History Association
    Member of the Medieval Academy of America
    Member of the Richard III Society
    Member of the Society for the Study of the Crusades and Latin East
    If you like my post, please +Rep...if you dislike my post, please +REP me twice

La Bestia Von Garlet's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by CelticPagan View Post
    Wish me luck. I'll need it as my Medieval Latin, Arabic, Turkish, Greek and Medieval French aren't what one might call fluent. Luckily theres some good translations out now, but may need to travel to either Jordan or Syria to see some of the newly discovered writings.
    Good luck mate!

Well, if I knew what I did wrong when trying to download I would try to do it right. All I do is try to press "Download" and after that, nothing happens! Nada. The "Download" button disappears and nothing happens. At all.

Bravo Repman!

Quote Originally Posted by Socy View Post
    Well, if I knew what I did wrong when trying to download I would try to do it right. All I do is try to press "Download" and after that, nothing happens! Nada. The "Download" button disappears and nothing happens. At all.
    Same with me. Strange place is this upit.to

Torrent? Please!!!
    Sincerely Yours,
    from Muscovy.

Для всех, кто знаком с кириллицей -
    Петр.

La Bestia Von Garlet's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Socy View Post
    The download button disappears because it should start the download.
    Please try refreshing the page and with different browsers.
    It can be difficult to start the download, but keep trying.

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Is a certain java version needed?
    Maybe this is the problem :hmmm:
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

with latest firefox it downloaded at 150 kbytes nonstop.
    i tried to download also with an old internet explorer version to no avail, but in other computer in my home with a newer explorer it downloaded at 150kb too. so i got a 300kb download, hour an a half to get it all, aprox.

Why do we appear white(tab..) in the game!?

Attachment 27897
    Last edited by Baron Vlad Felix; January 19, 2009 at 05:12 PM.

I too am having some difficulty downloading. I tried downloading part 1 about 10 times, but keep getting a MySQL Error and FATAL ERROR after it times out. Part 2 downloaded on about the 3rd try and is hovering around 100 kbps right now, with an avg. of ~75 kbps. I have a 2MB/s connection and the latest version of firefox and java.

I think that people are getting such a variation in speeds because this particular file hoster is affected more by the ebb and flow of Internet traffic, and therefore d/l speeds will be reduced when the site experiences high demand.

I would be willing to upload these files to FileFront if you don't want to go through the trouble of uploading them again, repman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad IV Felix View Post
    Why do we appear white(tab..) in the game!?

Attachment 27897

there is a fix to your problem, look at the "bug list for 6.0", in the introduction by repman there is a red ink paragraph. download the attachment in that post and do as it says.

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Quote Originally Posted by musicdemon View Post
    I would be willing to upload these files to FileFront if you don't want to go through the trouble of uploading them again, repman.
    Thank you musicdemon
    Could repman give his permission, PLEASE...?
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

What Agistournas said. Let us all in on the fun!

Thank you ivanhoex!