Thread: Deus lo Vult 6.2 download, installation and manual - 09\25\2009

L&O_92's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Deus lo Vult 6.2 download, installation and manual - 09\25\2009

Nice work!

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

If we manage to spam 201 posts more, DLV forum will peak the 50 000 post mark. That is pretty impressive and something every DLVeloper and DLV Addict should be proud of!

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Default Re: Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (DLV 6.0 ) (01\18\2009)

I love this mod! thank you very much

It is fantastic.

So is this the last official release of DLV? 6.3 beta is still in beta stage?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes 6.3 beta is latest update from many years ago. But the BB submod for 6.2 can very well be considered the newest DLV version.

Saint12345's Avatar Foederatus

Can someone send me pictures of factions, because i cant see pictures that i should see in this page abowe.. Dont know why

Hi,

I discover this mod.
    I had download 6.0 version, patch 6.2 and versionfr_deuslovult_6.2.exe (I am French )

But I have a crash immédiately after running it.

Just a precision : I have steam and install DLV under C:\My Program\Steam\SteamApps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods.
    But I don't think it is a problem.

Thank you for your answer

William

I use steam too, and its usually harder to put mods but what helps in most times is to go in C:\My Program\Steam\SteamApps\common\Medieval II Total War and copy your medieval.exe to other directory(like a backup if u have any problem) and so rename the one who is in the game directory to kingdoms.exe, start it by the .bat mod file its suppose to correct. But if it starts with some error or open the original game i put back the copy i maked before to the game folder and run it with the 2 .exe files, the medieval2.exe and the kingms.exe so it will work when you start it twice.

I think it happens because steam recognise you changed the game file but with both .exe files at same time one is corret so steam allow you to run the game ok and the other makes the mod work

Thank you very much, Klausdieter, I will try this method and hope it will be efficient

I will come back if there is another problem.

Have a good night

William

Hi guys!

I am new to the forum and to using mods, but this one seems really cool to me. I was reading through how to download this mod, but ti says download both parts and then unify them? But I only saw one download link there? Am I missing something? Is there anyone willing to help?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hmm... Hi ducky.

DLV 6.0 and 6.2 are the two versions.+
    **Gamerfront:
    Download DLV_60.exe: 1.2 GB
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20903371/DLV_60.exe
    Download Patch 6.2: 215 MB
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20902...V_Patch_62.exe

​~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.

This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Oh really? God, I feel a little stupid now! I'm going to give it another try then! Thank you!

Decanus

I've installed to my steam equivalent directories using patch 6.3 instead of 6.2 .. the 6.0 installer placed a launch file on my desktop but it only loads a command window for a split second and then ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    Yes 6.3 beta is latest update from many years ago. But the BB submod for 6.2 can very well be considered the newest DLV version.

Maybe I'll stick with 6.2 for now. What does BB stand for?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Battlefield Balance, I think.

ForGondor 68's Avatar Civis

Hi, do you think more settlement can be added for Latin Realms ?

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Can someone reupload DLV or start seeding? Because I can't download it from GF, and torrent stucked at ~35%.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I can't right now, but you can always just go for the all-in-one DLV6.0+DLV6.2+BB in the mean time: http://www.moddb.com/mods/deus-lo-vu...nced-v435-full

~Wille

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Thanks a lot, but I see it's incompatible with 6.3 beta?