Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Deus lo Vult 6.2 download, installation and manual - 09\25\2009

ImKyleJames's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (DLV 6.0 ) (01\18\2009)

this is amazing!!! Im downloading now, but ya 2nd one giving me problems and first one is 12 hours away. anyone get us another host maybe?

yeah dl is slow, i had problems too dl previous dlv

switched to firefox, and have no prob dl now(was recommended in one of the dlv threads to download)

40% on pt2

i haven't tried DLV before. ill give it a try

ps: why does this mod takes 2 hours to download (both parts)

most mods (even stainless steel) only take 10 minutes for me...:hmmm:
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

how exactly do you unite the files together..when i open 001 it gives me some error saying "This self uniting program was not designed to work with this set piece...etc" then links me to some site to download a uniter..

well i downloaded it, and its the most rediculous program ive ever used

what exactly am i suppsoed to do? the installtion seems pretty strait forward
    Last edited by ReichMaster420; January 18, 2009 at 03:23 AM.

at last
    thank you repman and many thanks to the rest to the team that worked on this release...

Good Joob !!!

Regards , Infinity !!!!
    Kids in the back seats causes accidents .
    Accidents in the back seats causes kids .

Epic Unit Scale Taji is compatible??

Foederatus

Haha!! People are ready to wait for few months for a new releas and unhappy when it takes two hours to download... it is formaly an addiction
    Waiting for download to complete , hope there wohnt be any problems merging those two files:hmmm:
    Anyway there is no new word I could come up with to thank you guys for this!!!!

PrivateJoh's Avatar Tiro

DAMN !!!!!

I just install 5.8 beta3 yesterday night before going to bed, and today I wake up with 6.0 out?

At least I will be using some bandwidth so my work is more secure (I am somehow working in the telecom branch)

Joh

Wartower's Avatar Civis

The Unifier program is pretty easy to use. Even if you don't read the instructions carefully, it's pretty simple. Double click on the first part that you downloaded, DLV60 part 1, and sit back. If you downloaded part 2 into the same folder that you downloaded part 1 in, the auto unifier will attach 1 and 2, and the end result will be DLV60.exe. Double click on that and the installer will fire up with a default path (for english language) will be C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods. If you installed your original M2TW in default, then just go forward with the installation. If you put your original M2TW in a different folder, ie. pathed it differently, then you will need to tell the installer which path you opted to put your original game in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartower View Post
    The Unifier program is pretty easy to use. Even if you don't read the instructions carefully, it's pretty simple. Double click on the first part that you downloaded, DLV60 part 1, and sit back. If you downloaded part 2 into the same folder that you downloaded part 1 in, the auto unifier will attach 1 and 2, and the end result will be DLV60.exe. Double click on that and the installer will fire up with a default path (for english language) will be C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods. If you installed your original M2TW in default, then just go forward with the installation. If you put your original M2TW in a different folder, ie. pathed it differently, then you will need to tell the installer which path you opted to put your original game in.
    thx for clearing up. + rep.
    i was afraid the unifier was one of these god cursed evil bastard programmes that required you to throw your pc out of the window to get rid of it
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

it seems my 001 download was corrupt or something, it finished at 638mb for somereason.. which is why i was having problems, no worries dudes

so now im stuck downloading again, which is my new pain as it keeps stopping at 33%

must play dlv...

Wartower's Avatar Civis

*EDIT*
    Making Bug Report
    Last edited by Wartower; January 18, 2009 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by repman View Post
    Yes with firefox i can't download the two at the same time...
    Speed :150 kb for both files

repman
    why not to use filefront? It's too slow to upload?

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Wow, awesome! Thanks Repman!

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I have a problem starting the part_2

...I download part 2, then I'm trying to open part_2, but it just goes away, before starting anything.... So if any one got the same problem... please let me know.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

pffff, that upit is crap. it won't go above 100 kb/s. I'll wait for filefront links. and why remove those awesome dust textures? are blood effects really that important to people?

Great! dwl Now!

Wartower's Avatar Civis

I agree El, it is kinda crappy. I maxed out at 145 kb/s and all of my filefront downloads are 300+ kb/s. But I'm sure repman had his reasons for putting it there on upit only. His personal time restraints? Other commitments? It could be anything but it's all good.

@blackleaf
    only doubleclick on part 001 and not on 002

@all
    if you have graphical strategic map problems go to the bug thread for the solution

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Default Re: DLV 6.0 Mod Deus lo Vult Kingdoms (01\18\2009)

@repman

can you help me ? I can't download part 2 :| it tells me that is Restricted to autorized perosnal only ..... :|

any help ? pls...

This is what I get when I wish to download part 002 :

Sorry, direct downloading is disabled. Please get a Premium account to do so.

Regards , Infinity !!!
    Last edited by Infinity at End; January 18, 2009 at 07:15 AM.
    Kids in the back seats causes accidents .
    Accidents in the back seats causes kids .