Thread: DOTS kingoms

Default DOTS kingoms

In the preview say that in the future you made campaigns whit wars and diferent campaigns you can do first a total convertion of kingdoms (crusades, americas,etc) whit new faction units, events and your features

Default Re: DOTS kingoms

That could probably be a later project in which we might work on depending on how well Dots is received when released; however, we have to many factions to do a total conversion such as a kingdoms campaign since they cover an event rather a whole world history. Dots IS a kingdoms-ran mod since it utilizes the kingdoms.exe to start up and play so in a sense that's what's meant by it being a kingdoms mod.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!
    -Dominion of the Sword: Promotional, Traits, Admin Assistant, and Coder

Maybe it could be an official submod like Reign of Attila for EOR that could be made after DOTS is released.:hmmm:
    I've been looking forward to this mod and I can't wait to play it.
    • Karl Marx made a great contribution to the liberation cause of mankind, and because of his immortal exploits his name is still enshrined in the hearts of the working class and peoples of all countries.
      • [1], 1983, Let Us Advance Under the Banner of Marxism-Leninism and the Juche Idea

We would like for Dots to be known world-wide and we'd love to sponsor it, but right now it's not a top priority for some, but as Dots' Promotional Assistant it's my job to try to sponsor it as best as I can; it'd be a dream if we can have it sponsored directly under CA as an official Mod.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!
    -Dominion of the Sword: Promotional, Traits, Admin Assistant, and Coder

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by FREDREX View Post
    In the preview, it says that in the future you will make different campaigns. First, can you do a total conversion of Kingdoms (crusades, americas,etc) with new factions, units, events and your features.
    Sorry my friend, but that is asking for a completely different mod than what we had in mind. DotS is a conversion mod for M2TW Vanilla, not a mod for the Kingdoms campaigns. We are sticking to Europe and the Middle east, try Broken Crescent or the Frontier for Kingdoms style regional campaigns.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."