Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Grand Rep Whore Debate [Mega Tortas vs. Caradog] Commentary

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

Default The Grand Rep Whore Debate [Mega Tortas vs. Caradog] Commentary

Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

KoS's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: The Grand Rep Whore Debate [Mega Tortas vs. Caradog] Commentary

Looks like it's going to be a good one.
    R.I.P. God Save The King (2008-2013)

molls's Avatar Campidoctor

oh ya Mega in a Fight Club debate? This will be priceless!

Soulghast's Avatar RAWR!

Does that mean I cannot participate? Seriously, why not make it 2 against 2? Also, proclaiming "leaders" at this point is a bit... off.

Anyway, in case I can't participate, Caradog has my full support, and I am confident he will emerge victorious.
    Ex-Curator
    Under the Patronage of Perikles
    Patron of Desperado † and Astaroth

R.I.P Calvin

I'm just going with the flow here. But I don't mind a 2 on 2, or 3 on 3, or whatever odds so long as the numbers don't go over 6 (I'd be happy to (and I'm sure Soulghast would be) take on 4 others).

Whatever happens, when mega Tortas posts I'll start debating. I think Soulghast and others would like to be included, so let them (after all Mega tortas did announce both in the Challenge Thread and in most of TWC's profiles that all may voice their opinion (and this is with the permission of Rome). I think all is a big number, but I see little point in excluding those that signed up before the debate thread was opened.

Anyway, post when your ready Mega.

Patrician

I have no idea how many will be in the real debate. I will let the principals post and take it from there. I am in the dark, but I thought that this would at least get the debate out of the challange thread and into a more appropriate thread.

Call me clueless, but motivated.
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.

Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Prince View Post
    I have no idea how many will be in the real debate. I will let the principals post and take it from there. I am in the dark, but I thought that this would at least get the debate out of the challange thread and into a more appropriate thread.

Call me clueless, but motivated.
    Oh, good.

I think a debate thread was needed, otherwise we'd probablly not of started for a week more. .

Soulghast's Avatar RAWR!

We can only have up to 4 "combatants", according to the Fight Club Charter. I would suggest we take it chronologically, with me and Caradog being the one side, and Mega Tortas with either Rebel6666 or Juno? I don't know. Alternatively, we could have many threads debating the same issue, but I don't know how effective that would be, and if kb8 would allow it.
    Ex-Curator
    Under the Patronage of Perikles
    Patron of Desperado † and Astaroth

R.I.P Calvin

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Caradog View Post
    Oh, good.

I think a debate thread was needed, otherwise we'd probablly not of started for a week more. .
    Yeah -- we are all too busy rep whoring or being appalled at the street walking rep whores displaying their wares.

Can I participate also
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel6666 View Post
    Can I participate also
    Only after you rep everyone who is a citizen first.

Only after you rep everyone who is a citizen first.

Yeay that was Low

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel6666 View Post
    Yeay that was Low
    Just wait until the debate thread gets going. This may become a record commentary thread. And the debate has yet to begin.

** memo to self to pm Mega **

Just wait until the debate thread gets going. This may become a record commentary thread. And the debate has yet to begin.

** memo to self to pm Mega **
    Hey I'am on your side so be friendly

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Folks since VP has jumped the gun I am forced to alter my initial strategy....This concept of Rep has a far greater concern which I feel should be addressed and that is why I invited all of you here.....

Their are thirty or forty others I have not notified yet about this.....So grab some nachos & Soda and I guess I shall conform and address the fight at hand....

I encourage EVERYONE with a voice about any aspect of this to make it be known and I suppose well address individual aspects of this somewhere else....

Save me some popcorn you little piggies....

the above is posted blind without readying anyone's comments....
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 15, 2009 at 04:06 AM. Reason: grammar
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Please merge my double post.....

I am open to broadening the field of participates so that those that really want a pound of flesh shall not be excluded from this . I suggest a cap of 8 per side. what say you Caradog... I know full when you are capable of prosecuting this by yourself but do you deny your like minded brethren their pound of flesh.

For my side I sought those of thought to counter balance my Emotion only to find my Brother in arms is more animated than me. Go figure...
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 14, 2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: grammar

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,

I support Caradog since he added me as a friend once

I support Mega Tortas because it sounds like "Mega Tortoise" and makes me smile.

Do you now see the ridiculousness of your post, Commandant?

Play nice.... ALL are equal....

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Debating is such a waste of time. As opposed to discussing this issue, I could be out there with my rep-whoring ring working my way towards Lil Jon levels of internet bling.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast