Thread: new activity here?

Default new activity here?

I had heard further development on this mod was haulted. But I'm seeing posts about a 3.8! Is this true? If so I'm glad to hear it as I will probably stay a medieval 2 player quite sometime, I prefer it to the era of Empires. At any rate, I do have one request. If Dearmad's BBB can be made to work in its full glory, it would be epic!

Default Re: new activity here?

I'm almost 100% certain that this has been tried before, and had to be removed due to the instability it caused in this mod. For some reason (this was before I came to KGCM) it was either disfunctional or made the mod unstable. I do believe there are a few remnants left, but the full version isn't compatible. If you could give me a link to BBB, I'll take a look at it and run it by the team, but I can't promise anything as for full implementation. Perhaps if I work on it by myself I can get a submod out, but no promises. I would like to look into it more though as I have heard alot of good things about it.

As for 3.8, it is only going to be a few bug changes and nothing too major, like the addition of more factions or anything. However, there are currently two submods in progress, XAI for KGCM, and userprobe's mod that looks really interesting if you are looking for new variations of KGCM.

Koljan's Avatar Senator

pardon the noobishness - whats a BBB?

pwf224, thats awesome, I'm glad you guys are continuing the improvements! I was told it had stability issues but I knwo this mod has been integrated with other mods without isse. So maybe you can give it a shot? If nothing else a submod would be amazing. Here is the link:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=173748

Quote Originally Posted by Koljan View Post
    pardon the noobishness - whats a BBB?
    Blood, Broads and Bastards mod =), it changes the way the family system works.

Thanks for the link I'll take a look at it and see if its at all a possibility with this mod.

There is no need to make another thread about adding BBB to KGCM.

Duplicate thread closed.