Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bug report

Default Map Anomalies

Greetings, I thank you for the fine mod. However, my campaign map in both North and South America has both spikes and violet spots as shown below. I did install the aforementioned graphics patch, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Bug report

Yes, unfortunately due to time constraints this is a 'bug' I have not been able to iron out. It was present in the first version, and despite a few attempts it persists in places. Incidentally you have a lot of map info there for turn 11...

Ah, thanks. No problem, I am enjoying the mod as is. I used the console command toggle_fow to obtain the screenshot.

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Version 2.0 feedback

Hi again i dowloaded your hotfix to fix the sound problem that i brought to your attention not to long ago.I have music now but now i have no sound affects and can't hear the sounds of battle or when you click on a unit or agent on the campaing map there is no sound no speech or anthing of that nature.

The second bug is when you try to attack the Rebel settlement of Newfoundland i get a crash to desktop with a medieval encounred an error msg.Any ideas what the issue could be?

Other than that ivery much enjoy your mod and think is the best i have played so far hands down. And the battle ai and Campaing Ai is Ruthless especially on VH/VH.What AI mod are you using? Just Curious. Thanks. Regards Logik...
    Last edited by Eothese; January 30, 2009 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Moved
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

I haven't found anything as you discribe it with regards to the sound's problem. Did you start a new Campaign?

As for the Newfoundland issue, are you still playing as Teutonic Order? If so I will look into it...

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

I started a new campaing and for the most part the sound issue is resolved but still can't hear the diplomat speak when you for example are trying to negotiate something.

In Regards to NewFoundLand it was with the teutonic Order in which my game crashed when i tried to attack the settlement.

I am currently playing with the Apaches and will try to siege newfoundland again. I'll let you know if it crashes.Regards Logik.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Default Re: Campaign Map Screen Shot?

There are some bugs in the campaign map(in the american part), like in the picture next to the gold mine(=>hill)

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Campaign Map Screen Shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Etius View Post

There are some bugs in the campaign map(in the american part), like in the picture next to the gold mine(=>hill)

read the thread you post to before posting, he has already explained why there is bugs in the map

I find it difficult not to do any more modding, I will attempt to address this issue again.

Actually, as I have now played far into a campaign, I find it kind of cool that the spikes show up on the battle map as well. I have not, however, yet played on one of the violet spots.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

probably a giant purple field

Foederatus

problems download whith part1 &2

Looks like filefront decided to remove most of my uploads. I did get a generic e-mail stating that 'some' of my files were scheduled for deletion due to inactivity, but when I followed the link no files were queued for deletion. I will have to upload them again, this will probably take a while...

Edit,
    Ok, looks like I will have to do them 1 at a time, part 1 should be back up in 6-7 hours.

Edit 2,
    Part 1 is back up, part 2 will be there in about 8 hours. I will correct the second link tomorrow. Maybe longer if my upload speed dosen't improve...

Done!!
    Last edited by Eothese; February 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM.

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Hi,

got a problem. Download was perfekt (part 1 + 2 and hotfix). But i got this problem...

Problem solved :-)

If you would read the info on the installer or in the ReadMe or the main page you would know why!!

Display fix!!!

I know, hadn't see it first. But everything is fine now and the mod? Its the best one i have ever played... and that means a lot, because i have played almost 10 mods (the big ones)... realy GREAT WORK!!!

Glad you got it working and enjoy it so much...

I like the mod !
    I just had a crash at the battle loading screen while defending Edinburgh against an assault.

Here is the report :

15:50:31.281 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE
    15:50:31.281 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    15:50:31.281 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    15:50:31.281 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    15:50:31.296 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    15:50:31.296 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    15:50:31.296 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    15:50:31.296 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    15:50:57.468 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Apachean, motte_and_bailey -> village, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    15:50:57.468 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Apachean, wooden_castle -> town, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    15:50:57.468 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Apachean, castle -> large_town, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    15:50:57.468 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Apachean, fortress -> city, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    15:50:57.468 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Apachean, citadel -> city, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    17:24:55.484 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

That seems to be an incomplete error report. If you could post the last part of the error log, preferably inside spoiler tags, and I will take a look. Also it may help if you could provide any other details, which faction you are using, which faction attacked you, turn number etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast