Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FKOC for Kingdoms - Now available; thanks to Shakesword

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: FKOC for Kingdoms - Now available; thanks to Shakesword

Only for this mod, Shakesword and AD have never been able to figure out why.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

I'll take my chances. But I need a kind soul to upload it.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

That's bizarre.

Is there any reason why none of the links work? It always says "File not found".

Yes, they're broken Its either because the link hasn't been downloaded in a while or its uploaded for too long without a premium account and been deleted.

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

So, the only way now, since the links are dead is to do the second method :-(

All right, I go dl this retrofit mod immediatly :-)

EDIT : Ok, couldn't achieve anything. This, my friend, is a total defeat.
    Last edited by Yerevan; December 02, 2014 at 05:21 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Does anyone have an old mod-foldered installation they could pop up?
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Not from me sorry.

You guys are in luck. I have it and knowing how hard it was to obtain online (even at the time) I decided to store it for safekeeping.

There is a problem though, my dropbox is full and my upload rate is merely 30 kbs. I can manage the latter, but I need a good site where I can upload 1.66gb hassle free.

Quote Originally Posted by YourStepDad View Post
    You guys are in luck. I have it and knowing how hard it was to obtain online (even at the time) I decided to store it for safekeeping.

There is a problem though, my dropbox is full and my upload rate is merely 30 kbs. I can manage the latter, but I need a good site where I can upload 1.66gb hassle free.
    I could make a google drive folder, but need a PM of an email address to share it with? You can use my folder for others for a week or two. Thanks!
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Sent.

If anyone else wants a link please PM me!

Still uploading though, going to take a while with 30 kbs upload speed, though the file is merely 606mb when compressed.

Some advice on where to upload it for the public would be appreciated. (Also, if somebody with a less atrocious upload speed could do it that'd be great.)

MEGA is probably the best one, followed by Google Drive, both of which have high download speeds and large storage spaces.

You can find downloads of FKOC over at www.moddb.com. To get it to work on my system I unzipped it into a temporary folder and manually installed it. Dragged all the files into the directory and created a shortcut of the executable file and placed it on my desktop. I did the same thing for the patch and hotfix download. Just letting both of these overwrite everything. Everything works. For clarification, I'm running regular MTW2 not Kingdoms so your mileage may vary.

Finished uploading mine, ask Obi Wan to share the link as it's uploaded thjrough his google drive folder, some suggestions on how to safely publicly share that file alone would be sweet too.

It works on kingdoms. the mtw version can be made to work with kingdoms through a few tiny adjustments which I've done for the version just uploaded, though I don't remember the steps on how I did it back in 2012.

The file is there, now the ideal step would be making it public and available to everybody.

Awesome thanks chaps.

Does the Kingdoms version still crash when Oliver Cromwell and Charles I fight in battle?

Think so.

Has anyone been able to DL it from Obi Wan?

Yes!