model - Gogo_t; texture Gogo_t
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Avar Bagatur heaviest cavalry with sabers - heaviest cavalry

Khagan's Guard - heaviest cavalry

Everything is finished, but I don't have better screen shots. I just wanted to give you an idea for our recent work
    I hope you like it.
    Enjoy
    Last edited by alien_t; November 26, 2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: spelling
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Default Re: BulgariaTW 3.0 - Avar Preview

Exelent units!!!
    Looking forward for more...

Fantastic! +rep

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Thank you, both of you.

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

Hah, I didn't know about this preview... nice work friend...

Give rep people...
    MORAL

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

why does the models have a wierd mouth?

great work tough
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post

great work tough
    Couse in this ttimes there were no dentists
    MORAL

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post

great work tough
    Don't worry. In game everything is OK.

Couse in this ttimes there were no dentists

(Morava) river 505 AD

MORAL

nice work you make

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Can't wait to play thos Avars

Any banners?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    Can't wait to play thos Avars

Any banners?
    The Avar banners are not ready yet. May be in a latter stage.

(Morava) river 505 AD

awesome work but there was more units in avars army then this.

-

I think you should try to add that round plate on the Ghagan chest. Rusichi team made it for some of Rus units and this looks really great. Such armor element is quite characteristic for the militarism of that region therefore I think this is really worth including.

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    I think you should try to add that round plate on the Ghagan chest. Rusichi team made it for some of Rus units and this looks really great. Such armor element is quite characteristic for the militarism of that region therefore I think this is really worth including.
    This is very good idea. When I made the Khagan's model I didn't knew how to do that...
    Last edited by alien_t; July 13, 2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: spelling

(Morava) river 505 AD

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Very good job on the Avars!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thanks mate

(Morava) river 505 AD

Avar Ghagan? in english Avar Khagan in language what avars use Avar Qhaqan
    But when is more units ready for Preview??

The European Avars, or Ancient Avars, were a highly organized and powerful medieval confederation of a mixed ethnic background. They were ruled by a khagan, who was surrounded by a tight-knit retinue of nomad warriors, an organization characteristic of Turko-Mongol groups. Although the name Avar first appeared in the mid fifth century, the Avars of Europe enter the historical scene in the mid sixth century C.E., when they established a pax spanning considerable areas of Central and Eastern Europe. Avar rule persisted over much of the Pannonian Plain up to the early 9th century.

Bayan I was an Avar and Bulgar khagan, between 562 and 602. As the Göktürk Empire expanded westwards, Bayan Khagan led a group of Avars and Bulgars out of their reach, eventually settling in Pannonia in 568.

Rouran (Chinese: 柔然; pinyin: Róurán; literally "soft-like"; Wade-Giles: Jou-jan ,Turkish: Avar), Ruanruan/Ruru (Chinese: 蠕蠕/茹茹; pinyin: Ruǎnruǎn/Rúrú; literally "wriggling insects/fodder") also known as Tan Tan (Chinese: 檀檀; pinyin: Tántán; literally "Tatar") or Juan-Juan was the name of a confederation of nomadic tribes on the northern borders of Inner China from the late 4th century until the late 6th century.[citation needed]It has sometimes been hypothesized that the Rouran are identical to the Eurasian Avars who later appeared in Europe.

The term Rouran is a Mandarin Chinese transcription of the pronunciation of the name the confederacy used to refer to itself.[citation needed] Ruanruan and Ruru remained in modern usage despite once being derogatory. They derived from orders given by the Emperor Taiwu of Northern Wei, who waged war against the Rouran and intended to intimidate the confederacy.

The power of the Rouran was broken by an alliance of Göktürks, the Chinese Northern Qi and Northern Zhou dynasties and tribes in Central Asia in 552.
    Last edited by BagaTengri Khagan; November 25, 2009 at 08:03 PM.

-

Quote Originally Posted by BagaTengri Khagan View Post
    Avar Ghagan? in english Avar Khagan in language what avars use Avar Qhaqan
    Yes, I made a spelling mistake. Thanks, fixed.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Quote Originally Posted by alien_t View Post
    Yes, I made a spelling mistake. Thanks, fixed.

Thank you.
    and i ask of there coming more units? and maybe khagans guards face more look like mongols face, they were mongols.

-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast