Thread: I need some tips

Default I need some tips

I am playing a Hundred Year War mod and I took two castles,but now I am kinda lost.I am in war with both France and England and I don't have many troops any more.btw,how do I capture those alone standing villages,do I need to kill the lord or what?

Default Re: I need some tips

If you're at war with both England and France, you've gone solo, and that's hard in any mod and native.
    I suggest keeping all your men in one castle to protect it and find ways of making money to suppoprt more men (remember to get taxes from your fiefs (villages)).

I can't remember if there's an option to make peace with a faction in Hundred Years War...

'Alone standing villages' are either under the domain of a castle or town. So you need to conquer the town/castle to get them.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by Adorno1 View Post
    If you're at war with both England and France, you've gone solo, and that's hard in any mod and native.
    I suggest keeping all your men in one castle to protect it and find ways of making money to suppoprt more men (remember to get taxes from your fiefs (villages)).

I can't remember if there's an option to make peace with a faction in Hundred Years War...

'Alone standing villages' are either under the domain of a castle or town. So you need to conquer the town/castle to get them.
    I think it still has the default "You are a lordless warlord, no ruler in there right mind would accept a lasting peace with you" thing.

How do I get allied with a faction? I've heard people talking about their kings igivng castles they have taken to other lords but I don't have a lord. I captured a castle on my own and held it for a while when I try to make peace they say that i'm a rebel and no one will protect or ally with me untill unless i giv eup my castle.

How do i ally with people? Do I do quests?

This is native btw, sorry for going off topic. I want to do vanilla first but holding a castle with just 60 men is so dam hard i need some allies.

If you're playing as a masterless warlord in native, good luck it's hard. So far I've only been able to accept peace, every time I've asked for it no one wants it from a rogue.

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    If you're playing as a masterless warlord in native, good luck it's hard. So far I've only been able to accept peace, every time I've asked for it no one wants it from a rogue.
    Yo can pledge vassalage to someone who you have Possitive relation with if you have I think it is 100 Renown. If you pledge to someone you get to keep your castle.