Thread: Repetitave Muslim factions

Ceasar Gubius's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Repetitave Muslim factions

Hey I got a question, is this mod going to fix the repeating of muslim factions? I mean even my favorite mod currently (Stainless Steal) has very repetitave Muslom factions save a couple of units and Skin colors... I'd like to see that changed where the factions have completely uniuqe units to their own factions... The only mod I have seen do that is Broken Crescent, and I'd like to see this mod do it too ... Thanks

Default Re: Repetitave Muslim factions

We have a very good Muslim Researcher and Middle Eastern ones for that matter; they work hand-in-hand with the Tech Tree Research and Production Heads, so I think you might be pleased to see what we have in store for those factions. Yes, we have found Muslim factions lacking uniqueness, but we aim to represent all of our units and factions as they were represented in the Medieval Era.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!
    -Dominion of the Sword: Promotional, Traits, Admin Assistant, and Coder

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar Gubius View Post
    Hey I got a question, is this mod going to fix the repeating of muslim factions? I mean even my favorite mod currently (Stainless Steal) has very repetitave Muslom factions save a couple of units and Skin colors... I'd like to see that changed where the factions have completely uniuqe units to their own factions... The only mod I have seen do that is Broken Crescent, and I'd like to see this mod do it too ... Thanks
    Our Complete Muslim Project aims to make each of our 5 (7 in reality) Muslim factions totally unique, including our eventual aim of an EB and BC style completely original unit roster. All Muslim factions will be powerful and in-depth, and some will have the odd suprise in their campaigns (the Mongol/Khwarezm transision of the GS, for example, and others we are keeping under wraps) .
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

This mod is gonna be sooo good

Ceasar Gubius's Avatar Ducenarius

WOW, I am really glad to hear that!!! This makes me all the more pumped to play this! Keep up the great work guys