Thread: new units

screenshots of new units in progress.
    any suggestion is wellcome!

Calin

:cool Its good to see you back dude! Looking as awesome as always!
    Have a look at these to projescts ive been working on; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index...howtopic=26133 http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php?s...opic=24661&st=0
    Ill stop being lazy today and mail you the new amazons and some pics of other stuff. Ive just been so busy :blush .

alin's Avatar Campidoctor

calin any unit you have done and wanna show some screens use http://imageshack.us/ to upload it and you know were to post the screenie.

amazon phalanx unit
    any opinion for last minute changes?

cheers!

Calin

i think the amazons can do without the phalanx,there enough phalanx units in the game already,why not try haveing them with just the spears like the lybian spearmen of carthrage? :whistle
    Egyption King So it is written! so it shall be done!

whoa calin my friend, very artistic texture, looking impressive as always, your skills are still at a high level.

MeKtHep's Avatar Semisalis

dident these units amazon from calin ? are for troy total war ore am i wrong ? :8

" Tell Them In Sparta " That we obeyed our orders to the last man

Originally posted by MeKtHep@May 10 2005, 09:13 AM
    dident these units amazon from calin ? are for troy total war ore am i wrong ? :8
    yup! and there will be more of em!

Calin

I agree. Absolutely stunning. Perhaps the unit would be better as a standard Spear unit, rather than phalanx.
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.

nice sexy ladies here...surely the men will fall victim to these phalanx chicks :d *tongue*
    ====> the enemy of my friend is my spy <====
    Marcus Neotorious

Calin how the devil do you get such fine detail in your skins. I mean, look at their faces, it looks like they are wearing make up and ready to do a photo shoot for the cover of vogue magazine&#33;

BTW, how far away are we from a download? Maybe this weekend?

BRAVO&#33; BRAVO&#33;
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.

everybody is wellcome to post your ideas about an amazon faction.
    couple of more new units and is almost ready.

cheers&#33;

Calin

hormiga's Avatar Senator

Is one breast bare or is that my imagination?

download them as usual at TTO

TTO downloads

Calin

Here's a novel idea; since some of us don't have the time to browse through every single project to see what we can download, why not put these amazon skins in the downloads\skins folder of twcenter.net? Come on people, why is it so necessary to have to search so much just to download a skin? I work hard enough already, and rome total war should be for fun. This thing is taking all the fun out of the game.