Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [FREE AAR] Ave Caesar, Imperator ( 58 BC AAR by Octavius vatco Azura)

Default Re: [FREE AAR]Ave Caesar, Imperator ( 58 BC AAR by Octavius vatco Azura)

EPILOGUE

Caesar had won the day but the laurels had been hard earned, both sides losing suffered casualties approximately 1,000 men each during the most difficult period of the battle. It was the end of the line for Titus Labienus who perished in the battle. Young Gnaeus Pompeius was able to escape only to be hunted down wounded in cave and executed. The younger Sextus Pompeius was able to flee Hispania entirely, leaving his men at corduba to the mercy of the victorious forces. Caesar conducted mopping up operations, smoking out remaining Pompeiani diehards for the rest of the spring and summer, displaying Pompeius’ head in Hispalis to discourage anymore insurrections. The Bellum civile is finally over. As soon as Hispania was consolidated, Caesar then disbands his glorious veteran legions and heads home to Roma now that peace has finally been achieved.

For the Glory of Roma, Caesar had conquered all of Gallia Comata, performed brilliantly throughout four years of civil war and brought back incalculable spoils and riches, all this for the enjoyment and happiness of the Roman people and for that the Roman people salutes him; Ave Caesar, Imperator!

FINALE

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH

Last edited by Octavius Vatco; December 15, 2014 at 07:31 AM.

Default Re: [FREE AAR]Ave Caesar, Imperator ( 58 BC AAR by Octavius vatco Azura)

Ok... so I've finally finish an AAR for the first time here.

Ive also finish playing this campaign of my favorite mod.
    My journey playing the mod "FRRE 58 BC Caesar, Imperator!" and writting this AAR was from Late December of 2008 to today, the 10th of July 2009. As the is still my second AAR, there were several setbacks in writting it, like changing the title twice. I still need to develop my writting skills and so I apologize for the setback.

I also hoped to have played this campaign game to be as near to history as possible by using whatever improvisions and this AAR shows the records of the results. I hope that my AAR will not disappoint all of those who read it and about to read it.

Very very special thanks to the Almighty without whom, all of this would not be possible, to my parents who provided me with my pc, to the FRRE team for the creation of this Awesome, magnificent and fantastic mods and their contributors, to all those who will read and have read my AAR and last but noth the least, to the entire TWC community. God bless us all. Good day everyone.

Great AAR. Great ending.
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

What he said - loved it right through, ended strong. You should be proud...
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

Thanks very much stormer and SonOfAlexander. I appreciate all of it.

Now I have more time to read yours since Ive already finished mine.

Excellent, Octavius

Thank you for the great effort that such a task as this involves.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

GREAT AAR My FRIEND!!!!!!

congratulations.

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

THE STRETCH OF ROMAN INFLUENCE
    44 BC

Did you end the campaign at 44.B.C.?
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

Not really. I never payed attention to the dates in the mod.
    As the purpose of this AAR was to recreate the battles of Caesar, those as possible to recreate.
    I was done it by relying mainly on improvisium.
    Because for me, playing the mod was all about reliving Caesar's path.

Senator

I like this AAR.

Im glad you like it Ciisar...

Thanks very much for checkin my AAR...

Just finished up reading it. It's still good +rep
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Thanks very much Commander Ruunu!..... appreciated.....

Senator

Default Re: [FREE AAR] Ave Caesar, Imperator ( 58 BC AAR by Octavius vatco Azura)

Very good AAR!

Default Re: [FREE AAR] Ave Caesar, Imperator ( 58 BC AAR by Octavius vatco Azura)

+Rep - very enjoyable!

Dave Strider's Avatar Dux Limitis

Necroposter.
    when the union's inspiration through the worker's blood shall run,
    there can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun,
    yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?
    but the union makes us strong.

Thanks OctavianIV....

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

What the heck, this guy posts boobs and nobody cares? Lul wut.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

wow, amazing AAR, + rep

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast