Thread: Markets missing in buildingoverview?

Default Markets missing in buildingoverview?

I am playing a campaign with sicily and I can't find the markets building tree in a large towns building overview. That way I can't check what exactly is required for the market. In castles I have thesame problem. The large town does have the earlier version of a market (forgot which, isn't it fairground?) Is that a bug? Or is it supposed to be like that? If so, what do I need to build markets?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Markets missing in buildingoverview?

I looked up the market requirements in export_desc_buildings and I was wondering what event_counter GOV_LEVEL_2 1 means. I can't imagine any other cause for the fact that I can't build markets.. I have roads, the lvl before market and a city.. why can't I build markets? @_@

market city requires factions { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, } and event_counter GOV_LEVEL_2 1
    {
    capability
    {
    trade_base_income_bonus bonus 4 requires event_counter AI_bonuses 1
    trade_base_income_bonus bonus 3 requires event_counter AI_bonuses 0 and not event_counter positivemarket 1 and not event_counter negativemarket 1
    trade_base_income_bonus bonus 5 requires event_counter AI_bonuses 0 and event_counter positivemarket 1 and not event_counter negativemarket 1
    trade_base_income_bonus bonus 0 requires event_counter AI_bonuses 0 and event_counter negativemarket 1 and not event_counter positivemarket 1
    agent_limit merchant 1
    }
    material wooden
    construction 6
    cost 2400
    settlement_min large_town
    upgrades

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Markets missing in buildingoverview?

really sorry forgot about this

yes, you can't see the market building because it needs that requirement.

in BB there is a new system: government and military levels that enables to build markets/ respectively military buildings.

1 level enables 1 tier of buildings.
    first level is at 300 points. after that you can build grain exchange (?) for example
    to see how many gov/mil points you have and how to get them, you need to press a button to show you some scrolls, i don't remember now, i think it's the advisor button, or the lists scroll? anyway try all the buttons until some scrolls appear. also the defence spending system appears when you click on a (i don't remember which) button.

hope that helps.