Thread: Portugal

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Default Portugal

County Of Portucale
    Last edited by PedroL; January 02, 2009 at 10:05 AM.
    Vencerei năo só estes adversários mas quantos a meu Rei forem contrários

MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF y2day

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Plans for 0.90

Quote Originally Posted by PedroL View Post
    Why dont you put Portugal in a playable faction???
    I have already answered this question countless times, but I will do it again. It is very simple. Portgual was not a political entity in 1080. In 1080, there was no County of Portugal.
    it's too said that the oldest nation in Europe be exclueded from a mod
    Portugal is not the oldest nation in Europe...not even close.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Plans for 0.90

County of Portucale

Please forgive my intrusion
    Last edited by PedroL; January 02, 2009 at 10:06 AM.
    Vencerei năo só estes adversários mas quantos a meu Rei forem contrários

MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF y2day

Indefinitely Banned
    The People's Glorious Republic of Ireland

Default Re: Portugal

The fact is Portugal was NOT a independent country in 1080 and its going to be a ing emergent faction!

Now please stop spamming!

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by PedroL View Post
    I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF HISTORICAL RESEARCHER YOY ARE
    I do...and so do my degrees. Please take this nonsense somewhere else.

BUT YOU ARE WRONG COMPLETELY WRONG..
    PRORTUGAL IS THE OLDEST NATION IN THE WORLD (TAKE NOTION OF THE WORD NATION)
    Sorry, but no. This is 100% incorrect. I am right...completely right.

well i dont care it's your mod.... historical facts is that you are wrong...but who cares I was trying to help, not to criticize...

I will go to the other mods that want some true historical facts.... I'm not sayng that Portugal is the biggest and the most powerfull, and wonderfullm, none of that, i'm just trying transmite and to put the historical facts, about the importance of Portugal or the County of Portucale, in the Iberia peninsula and in the europe.
    Come back to help after you get a master's degree. While you have posted some facts, most of it is nationalistic horse crap...with no sources, which, I suppose, is to be expected.

The fact remains that in 1080 there was no County of Portugal. It was disbanded in 1071 and did not exist again until after it was given to Henry of Burgundy in 1093 as a dowry for Teresa.

You are free to use whatever mod you like. I really do not care.

But if you dont know and dont care who am I?
    I do know and I do care. I spent a great deal of my life, time and money so that would know and understand this information. Please, if you need to spam, go somewhere else. Your pseudo-research is neither needed, nor welcome here.
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; January 02, 2009 at 09:30 AM.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung