Thread: Morale: Very Low

Default Morale: Very Low

My party size is up to 90, I've won every battle I've fought so far. I have 5-6 different types of chow at the moment, and I have enough pay on time. How can I increase this without downsizing my party by a lot? My leadership skill is 5 btw.

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Morale: Very Low

Leadership skill and food variety improves morale, fighting too.

If it's still not good enough (like for me and many others, you cann change how much leadership influences morale. (And party size)

Themagelord over at Taleworlds has made a compilation of tweaks and changes to the txt files to change things.
    This is the compilation, party size and morale script are in it
    http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.p...c,46290.0.html

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

It is very hard to keep anything over about 60 unless you contantly fight battles.

I do constantly fight. Sieges ruin it though

"Five had been his brothers. Oswell Whent and Jon Darry. Lewyn Martell, a prince of Dorne. The White Bull, Gerold Hightower. Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning. And beside them, crowned in mist and grief with his long hair streaming behind him, rode Rhaegar Targaryen, Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne."

I was up to 99 troops playing the Native improved mod, which I don't know has any changes towards morale so I don't think much difference on that. I had invest all my skill points into Charisma. Morale wasn't really a big issue, but something I needed to pay attention to consistently.

Hmm. Not going to try sieges yet. That might be a bit too much for my party. After winning a few siege defences, my party morale is back at excellent (and I've culled the worst of my party through these battles )

I would recommend a total of 60 hired blades in a party (regardless of what other troops) before any attempt at being serious about laying siege.

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I would recommend a total of 60 hired blades in a party (regardless of what other troops) before any attempt at being serious about laying siege.
    You can take one out if they don't have top-notch troops in it with only about 20 heavy troops + archers and some medium units.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringer951 View Post
    Hmm. Not going to try sieges yet. That might be a bit too much for my party. After winning a few siege defences, my party morale is back at excellent (and I've culled the worst of my party through these battles )
    Strange, in my game siege defence does not add any moral at all...

Anyway, the best way to fight a siege is using your heros and yourself as "can opener", cut through a hole on the wall and let your elite troops to pour in.