Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BC: Baltic crusades 1.2 download thread

Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

Can you make a version for m2 without kingdoms?

No way I will buy kingdoms, it's a piece of .
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

finally this mod is out!! thank you guys!!!

Madtao, Why don't you fix it. Its called a patch ....hmmm... hehe...

Graphics are awesome for the TO.

Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Just have bad feeling about that file ,had to much work with it If custom battles work seems like bm file is ok.
    Im sure that bug is not hard to solve ,but finding it as we see is not so easy.
    i edited the estonian rebels in edu and got them to work during sieges. The thing is I dont know what caused the crash, and will look a bit more into it to see what exact line is evil. Will then get back here with a fixed EDU. I am also certain there is a unit of denmark which causes a similar ctd.

AlphaDelta:
    Can you make a version for m2 without kingdoms?
    Sorre ,no. For Vanilla there is Lithuania mod "Bronze" but it has only Lithuanian units (and not even all)

Pachinko:
    Madtao, Why don't you fix it. Its called a patch ....hmmm... hehe...
    Well i cant make patch if i dont know what to fix.As you can see in this thread already is running spec operaton to find salvation!Keep on!

Kyho:
    I edited the estonian rebels in edu and got them to work during sieges.
    Kyho Great Neews ,any progress sound like music for my ears!
    Last edited by MADTAO; January 06, 2009 at 01:09 PM.

Amazing work congratulations

metalguy24's Avatar Libertus

Icon13 Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

I haven't had a chance to test it myself, but if it isn't working for most people I won't bother. I hope you found the problem Kyho!

Quote Originally Posted by alexej View Post
    Oskar_GT i have SS6.2 beta installed and this mod works for me with reskinned units. Are u running Baltic Crusades with dlv_teutonic_knights.bat ?
    Did u allowed ur computer to rewrite protected/read only files during installation?
    how did you accomplish adding the Baltic crusades skins to SS 6.1? (6.2 is technically a sub mod since its in the sub mod folder...)

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic Joe View Post
    how did you accomplish adding the Baltic crusades skins to SS 6.1? (6.2 is technically a sub mod since its in the sub mod folder...)
    This is misunderstanding, someone mentioned Baltic Crusades is not working for him maybe because SS installed, i have both SS and BC installed, not superior BC skins in /good skinned too/ Stainless Steel (except unreskinned factions there)

Well I fought a siege in the campaign against Lithuania. There was no CTD and I got excited. Upon further investigation I noticed there was no Baltic Spearmen present in the Lithuanian force. So I had a successful siege but there were no Baltic Spearmen present.

Quote Originally Posted by metalguy24 View Post
    Well I fought a siege in the campaign against Lithuania. There was no CTD and I got excited. Upon further investigation I noticed there was no Baltic Spearmen present in the Lithuanian force. So I had a successful siege but there were no Baltic Spearmen present.
    Now tell me why Baltic spearman is no problem in CUSTOM siege battle ? :hmmm:

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

can the music mod be added to baltic crusades?

Now tell me why Baltic spearman is no problem in CUSTOM siege battle ?
    Dont know yet, Kyho get them work by editing EDU.But now Vilkolakiai provoke CTD on sieges and only as lithuanian mercs...

can the music mod be added to baltic crusades?
    I will be happy if somebody helps on that ,that dude who put it in Lithuania mod is long gone.
    But as i know its not somting hard to do.Yea i like music mod (just one strat map song must be more quite.)

can someone please test during campaign, while playing Lithuania, if the Vilkolakiai mercenarys(the ones with wolf skins on their head) cause a ctd during siege. You can recruit them right in the beginning.

Every attempt to siege AI faction controlled town/castle ends in CTD for me, just rebel owned can be sieged in my campaigns.
    I tried even ONLY general with one catapult. I believe this is not specific unit/units bug!
    Last edited by alexej; January 08, 2009 at 09:54 AM.

against the poles with the teutones, I havent had a single crash.

it is for sure somthing unit related, as I have sent almost every type of unit alone against a castle/city to see if it causes a ctd.

thill now we found out that Baltic Spearmen and the Vilkolakia cause ctd.

But still are missing the reason why :S

maybe someone more experienced with text files could take a look at it

if nothing works, when I have time I will use a fresh dlv, and install every single unit manually and test them in siege battle. (but this would have to wait for feb, have 2 weeks of exams coming up)
    Last edited by Roboute Guilliman; January 08, 2009 at 10:59 AM.

I have also had no problems with the poles as the teutones, nor rebel cities. I looked over the edu at the estonian rebel line and I couldn't, personally, find anything wrong with it. I know you got them to work Kyho, were you able to pinpoint the bad part? Maybe it is similar for the other unit. Could you post your edu so I could compare? Thanks.

things edited, estonian_rebels(baltic spearmen) and native_mercenaries(wolf skin guys). last one was a bit unsuccessful.

here you go:
    Attachment 26983

Looks like last posibilitys is to repacking mod,rewriting battlemodels and EDU!

I fixed couple of bugs and found out the cause of some of the ctd, the only one to solve is why lithuanian mercs crash during siege battle.

So some advice, dont use mercs while being Lithuania during siege for the moment.

Attachment 26999

replace this with the one in SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\dlv_teutonic_knights\data
    Last edited by Roboute Guilliman; January 09, 2009 at 07:22 AM.