Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BC: Baltic crusades 1.2 download thread

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: HOT! "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE!

I'm also playing Lithuania and I always get a CTD when besieging a settlement with lithuanian units in it.

Looks like it it specific Lithuanian unit bug ,wich trigers in sieges CTD

Battle crash, specific unit
    Q: The mod crashes while loading for battle when a specific unit will be fighting in that battle.
    (as long i test problem ,once i notice siege CTD only with Baltic spearman unit )

A: Most likely the path to the unit's mesh, texture, or sprite is incorrect in the 'data\unit_models\battle_models.modeldb' file.
    To fix this problem find the unit's entry in the battle_models.modeldb and check the location and name of the texture and mesh are correct (this problem may only affect one faction's unit).
    Last edited by MADTAO; January 03, 2009 at 02:35 PM.

as long i test problem ,once i notice siege CTD only with Baltic spearman unit
    I was searching this unit in modeldb and EDU, but it never found anything.

Just have siege about my 1000 and enemy 2500 units ,without baltic spearman wich previously go CTD.
    Yea i check out modeldb but for surprise all looks well and in place,strange :hmmm:
    Anyway cearfuly sieges still can be fighted .Just need that bug researched!
    Last edited by MADTAO; January 03, 2009 at 04:19 PM.

didnt the fix help?. I havent had a ctd ever since. It cant be the baltic spearmen, as I had bfore a crash against the danes during a siege.

Did you start new campaign after fix ? of continue previous and it works ?

Campidoctor

I will download.

Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    Did you start new campaign after fix ? of continue previous and it works ?
    started a new one, besieged almost all the lithuanian citys and no crash

Like Kyho...started a new campaign, besieged dozent of citys and no crash...work like charm Playing Teutonic campaign and for now fix is working.

tried playing lithuania and besieged a teutonic castle. CTD, the fix isnt working.

I have no clue what is causing this

CTD when besieged Teutonic town, as Novgorod
    something must be wrong with that script to spawn defenders

playing the teutonic order and sieging a lithuanian castle still causes a CTD to me, even with the fix.

i'm glad to see another wonderful mod from MADTAO (B.A.L.T.S) !! congratulations
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

more fresh CTD during sieges
    total soldiers fighting on the map 800
    i played a siege of a fort in custom battles with 2k and that worked but the campaign screen kicks me all the time

also i did manage to remove the garrison script so that made things alot simpler since im actually able to prepare for the polish/ novgorod speed rape. i saved a copy of the garrison script though and am currently trying to modify it to a more realistic level of quickly gathered militia

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Successfully waging unending war as the Teutons and pleased to report no ctd thus far

well arent you fortunate. I made peace with the Lithuanians and for some reason poland and novgorod accepted my proposals for a alliance and better yet both declared war on lithuania. I quickly launched a mighty offensive against the lithuanians and slaughtered them as novgorod and poland diverted their main stacks. Now i wonder who shall i attack next? Poland or Novgorod or the Mongols?

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

Oskar_GT's Avatar Civis
    Quetzaltenango city, Guatemala, Central America

Default "BALTIC CRUSADES 1.0" REALISE! and I can't install it!!!

Installation :
    Install Medieval2 TW: KINGDOMS
    then install DLV "Teutonic Knights " 1.0 and update 1.2
    (from link below...)
    Now you are ready to set up Lithuania mod 2 "Baltic Crusades"
    then go to C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\dlv_teutonic_knights\data\ui
    and delete three files
    strategy.sd
    battle.sd
    shared.sd

Hi guys, first of all, hope this 2009 brings all of you the very best into your lives. Well, i've just downloaded this mod by now, 'cos i saw the art work in the previews and i think that is awesome, specialy the work that you have done whit the more historical based units of DVL T.O!!, but i have trouble tryin' to running it, and that have nothing to do whit CTD's. The problem is that, after to follow the install instructions and running the program, that simply send me to the Kingdoms/teutonic vanilla game and when i try to play custom battles, there's only vanilla units whitout any change. Weird thing is that i am able to access the Baltic Crusades campain mod, and in there, on campain, i had try picup fight against lithuania using a teutonic army and fougth againts them on battle map, but the same thing happend, only vanilla units all over the field.
    By the way, i have installed SS6.1 whit some sub mods, so, is there a mod incompatibility problem maybe, or must have a fresh install of kingdoms to play this mod??. Can someone help me whit this issue, please?, many thanks in advance, take care...

"If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me."

I tried 5 custom battle sieges, with full stacks of soldiers on huge setting, working without problems. So the bug here is without doubt campaign related, and i bet that garrison script causes this :hmmm:

Oskar_GT i have SS6.2 beta installed and this mod works for me with reskinned units. Are u running Baltic Crusades with dlv_teutonic_knights.bat ?
    Did u allowed ur computer to rewrite protected/read only files during installation?
    Last edited by alexej; January 04, 2009 at 03:38 AM.

Did only I have problem with infantry with one handed weapon (spear infantry didn’t included, only sword and axe infantry) In deployment phase of battle, like you all know troops do taunting, but when battle start and if I have idle infantry (their status say so) one handed weapon infantry continuing taunting and that is so irritating to me. Imagine enemy cavalry charging on my infantry witch taunting on their knees…common. Did someone else have this animation problem or that is only me? Thanks :hmmm: