Thread: New Year Honours

Default New Year Honours

To celebrate another good year for the KGCM community. And the coming of 2009. The King would like to award some of his subjects with honours for their contributions

Best feedback provided by a forum member.
    Winner Stylix.

This is the first award and probably deserves the most of my thanks. Because it provided me with what I really needed most in order to make further improvements. There were many members who helped to give good feedback. But non consistantly gave as much detailed feedback as Stylix. He was also an excellent mod team member. Many thanks!

Best forum poster of the year.
    Winner pwf224.

This probably is the hardest category to decide because there are many fine posters to choose from. But looking back over the whole year pwf224 has been a consistently good poster in this mod forum. And another promoted to a mod team member for his good attitude and enthusiasm showed.

Most helpful team member
    Winner userprobe

This honour is in recognition of the team member that helped me out the most. Userprobe has helped me out on a lot of things in this mods development. And continues to show himself as a very promising modder. Able to solve difficult problems and learn to mod new things himself. Userprobe has been a great help, thanks

Best AI developer for M2TW and Kingdoms
    Winner xeryx

It doesn't matter how many times people try to find fault in XAI. xeryx keeps coming back with newer and improved versions of XBAI and XCAI. His continued commitment in trying to make the AI harder for us all are very commendable. And right now his hard work is paying off. XBAI is performing better in KGCM than any other BAI tried. Keep up the great work in 2009!

Worst written english
    Winner userprobe

Sorry userprobe, I am not sure you will like getting this award from me. But you win it anyway!

Sneakiest hotseat player
    Winner Slanted

This honour can only go to Slanted for his very sneaky use of boats and spies in our current hotseat game. Playing as France his king sailed with a full army up to Scotland and layed siege on Edinburgh! The audacity and daring of this manoeuvre alone deserves an award

Hope you all enjoyed my honours list guys. And thank you to everyone else who contributes to this mod forum!

Have a very happy 2009

King Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; December 31, 2008 at 11:01 AM.

Userpro's Avatar =RAE= HostedMod Creator

Default Re: New Year Honours

Worst written english
    Winner userprobe

Sorry userprobe, I am not sure you will like getting this award from me. But you win it anyway!
    I love all these titles i've won here

But what about the 'legend' title?

Happy new year to all around here
    Last edited by Userpro; December 31, 2008 at 12:03 PM.
    Visit our TWC M2TW-Kingdoms Hosted Mods Forum for...

!!! RAE Development stopped --- read last Statement here !!!
    M2TW-Kingdoms Mod Creator REDEO AD EXORDIUM ( RAE )
    Progress: 95% internal final beta release - 85% official release
    RAE TWC-Wiki Eagle Standard interview ... RAE.net Homepage ... RAE TWZ-Germany
    Proudly Sega & Steam Boycotter since ETW! See why here or this petition
    Sorry for bad english here, there and in my tutorials > advanced horde invasion & hide/unhide stratmap-ui & Beginners modding

Slanted's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by pwf224 View Post
    When you finish this sentence you will have just read the best post in all the thread...
    Extremely bad post deleted from this thread

But what about the 'legend' title?
    I can't let you have my title, sorry bud.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; December 31, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

Well for every 100 good posts there's bound to be a bad one here or there.

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Thanks You Dave! (on behalf of the XAI team)

We keep trying to please the King, but he always says.."can you do this?" so it keeps getting better and better!! But I am starting to understand how inventors of the medieval times felt

I don't want to go to the dungeon~~ or hear "Off with their heads"

Smile and enjoy, we love the great feedback! Your Majesty!
    Last edited by xeryx; January 04, 2009 at 03:39 AM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix