Thread: Mongols in the New World!!!

Default Mongols in the New World!!!

Wow guys this is so funny, I LMAO when I clicked on the Diplomacy about Mongols and it came up that Mongols is currently at war with the Indians. I was like WTF, I used the toggle_fow cheat and saw they actually owned 1 city:

Default Re: Mongols in the New World!!!

ya ive seen that before i think the settlement rebels to them sometimes because in mine its usually early in the game

Quote Originally Posted by charles the hammer View Post
    ya ive seen that before i think the settlement rebels to them sometimes because in mine its usually early in the game
    what do u mean they rebel to them ? and yes it happened to me in 43 turns

The indians loose control of the town and it reverts to mongols

Quote Originally Posted by charles the hammer View Post
    The indians loose control of the town and it reverts to mongols
    is it support to be like that or it just some errors?

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

:hmmm: those mongols!! they probably came from asia to america through alaska,or maybe across the pacific ocean!

we play RM to make a new history,the mongols could do that in the past

jaja, thats strange anyway because its a long waay from eastern europe to there xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    :hmmm: those mongols!! they probably came from asia to america through alaska,or maybe across the pacific ocean!

we play RM to make a new history,the mongols could do that in the past
    then it gonna be tough if they are going to use the conquer->rebellion->then exterminate for cash strategy. May be I could eliminate the Eastern Mongols then deal with them later or else they would rule the whole map.

Actually its been theroies about native americans (calling them Indians is inapropriate) walking from modern day russia to Alaska.
    But again, the Mongols find the path and crosses the sea and down toooo AMERICA!!!!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by jakobh94 View Post
    Actually its been theroies about native americans (calling them Indians is inapropriate) walking from modern day russia to Alaska.
    But again, the Mongols find the path and crosses the sea and down toooo AMERICA!!!!
    I no that but the ice bridge that connect America and Russia are no longer exist since the melt down which happened 10000 years ago and to the sea part: to do that they have to conquer Japan which they failed so i dont think they actually got ships to cross or may be am wrong. So dont take this so serious.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Guys! that was just a coding mistake!...thanks hellfire for your feedback,i will fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    Guys! that was just a coding mistake!...thanks hellfire for your feedback,i will fix that
    well good to hear that then