Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CTD Fix version 2-updated

Default Re: CTD Fix version 2-updated

What I've done now is actually phase out the latin velites from my armies, they were causing the problem I think. It's like 186 bc and I didn't have many, plus mercenary and regular skirmishers work just as well. And Ill try installing all my games outside the programs file next time. Thanks for the replies. Valete

Quinn Inuit's Avatar Artifex

The Latin velites? Interesting. I'm glad it's working better for you now.
    RTR Platinum Team Apprentice, RTR VII Team Member, and Extended Realism Mod Team Coordinator. Proud member of House Wilpuri under the patronage of Pannonian

The ExRM forum: come for the mod, stay for the Classical History discussions. Or vice versa.

My writing-related Twitter feed.

Dear all,

I am new to this forum so I say hello to you all.

Now, the reason I am here is because of a crash with RTRPE. I’m playing the Carthaginians and the year is 229 BC. I have fifty or so regions, I am trying to build a huge fleet, take over Phoenicia and some other settlements. Problems is the game crashes at the end of the turn with a “RTW. Exe has encountered an error and needs to be closed”.

I tried all the solutions I could find here, including the fixes (the no mod-switch one to be more precise), taking care to delete the map.rwm before: it doesn’t even load the quicksave anymore (before the fix, it crashed at the end of my turn when pressing the button).

I tried to use the script allowing me to control the AI factions. Same problem. Maybe I didn’t do it right.

I attach my save game to this post.

I also mention that I used the following methods to install it: installed RTW, installed BI, installed patch 1.6, installed RTRPE the version on the official site Rome: Total Realism 6.0 Gold / 1.9 Platinum

Please, if you have any idea, help me.

Best.

I'm so glad I found this Thread!! For so long I was looking for a fix to rome total realism 1.9. This helps alot. Unfortunantly I can't play at the moment. I have to save up to build a new computer, and then I can play rome total realism. thanks alot for this thread.

The links provided do not lead to a .rar archive, its a phd archive. Have I missed something or is there another fix out for revolts ctd (yes, I have also ransacked cities to weaken my foe...and fill my coffers)

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

I just double check and found that both are .rar files. Maybe you have just registered and not enough post ? Or maybe try again. Do you have winrar (or 7z) installed on your pc ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

I just checked again, it still downloads as "attachment.php". I do have Winrar...I dont think it has anything to do with being new, otherwise people would spam the forums...

I'll keep trying, but just in case, is there any other place to dowload this archive?

My tanks for your time

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

I'm afraid not, but if you have RT-Alexander you can download RTRPE 2.0 which includes all fix already.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

This is weird...I'll keep looking into it. Darn MAcedonians are luckey, I was about to finish them off... :-(

Hello guys, just registered to download the fix. Where can i find it? I can't find it at the bottom of the first post...

David128's Avatar Laetus

If you're talking about this link: http://rapidshare.com/files/18197869...ies_rebel_.rar, I'm afraid that Rapidshare closed as of March 31st of this year, with all files on the site having been erased. However, if you have RTW Alexander, you can download RTRPE 2.0 which has all fixes made, including this one.

RTRPE 2.0 download location:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...m-Edition-v2-0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345