Thread: problem

i just got a new graphics card( nVidia 5700LE)((yes, i only have PCI))and ONLY on RTW , after about 5 mins in a battle, it will minimize, and i have to open it up again, but more seriously, in campaign mode, after bout 5 mins, it will minimize, (same as battle), but then in a little bit it will lock up, anybody know why its doing this?

Sorry but I don't know why that occurs.

Until someone comes up with a known answer have you tried running it in another resulution? Tried different drivers? Does another programme kick in or do you minimise back to desk top?

ive fixed the problem, i guess it had somthing to with with me overclocking too high, 1280*800, and Gloss maps

the reason why i was worried was because i run CoD:UO on the same settings but nothing happens

Pent uP Rage's Avatar Tech *********

ive fixed the problem, i guess it had somthing to with with me overclocking too high, 1280*800, and Gloss maps
    tsk,tsk. heh...What'd you get it up to? Using Coolbits? temps?

under the patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, son of the Black Prince
    Before you post, see if your question has already been answered
    here

no, it was the resolution, but i have a new problem, i just re-instaled RTW, and i used to be able to go up to 1600*1200(new moniter) and high AA, but now t only lets me go to 1280*1024 and low AA, and solutions, i miss my high AA :blush

UPDATE: my old detected unit size that it says used to by around 6000, but now its at 2400???????????????????????