Thread: question about titles and BBB

Default question about titles and BBB

Firstly, is BBB in the mod or just the ancillary aspect? If it is fully in the mod, is it the most current version?

If it isn't fully integrated, how difficult would it be to put it in and would it conflict with any balance/stability aspects of the mod?

My other question is how titles work, some cities I've noticed don't seem to be granting titles. Also, is it possible to transfer a title? If so, how?

Default Re: question about titles and BBB

Firstly, is BBB in the mod or just the ancillary aspect? If it is fully in the mod, is it the most current version?

If it isn't fully integrated, how difficult would it be to put it in and would it conflict with any balance/stability aspects of the mod?
    You are right only the ancillaries part of BBB remains in KGCM. As some fans are aware I included BBB traits in an older version of this mod. However I was not happy with the performance as it caused random CTD's at the end of turns. Since reverting back to Kingdoms traits the mod is functioning perfectly again.

My other question is how titles work, some cities I've noticed don't seem to be granting titles. Also, is it possible to transfer a title? If so, how?
    The majority of settlements in this mod do have titles. However due to the number of new regions I added myself to bigmap, there are some places without any title. But I'm pretty sure most of these towns are of little importance anyway. When in a settlement two generals can exchange titles, click on the title and drag it onto the other general.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; December 27, 2008 at 05:18 AM.

The majority of settlements in this mod do have titles. However due to the number of new regions I added myself to bigmap, there are some places without any title. But I'm pretty sure most of these towns are of little importance anyway. When in a settlement two generals can exchange titles, click on the title and drag it onto the other general.

Dave
    AH! Thats really cool!

As for stability with the full BBB do you think its something that can be achieved given the work? I would be interested in trying my hand at it unless your experience with it was especially bothersome...

I would just like to make clear that I am not saying dearmads BBB mod is buggy.

Only meant to say that I could not get it to work correctly with KGCM.

Dave

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Uhm, what is BBB?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Is there any chance of it being put in again? It would add substantially to this near perfect mod.

Is there any chance of it being put in again?
    No there is not sorry. The Blood, Broads, and Bastards mod is a pretty easy mod for anyone to install themselves.

Dave

I can put it in for sure, just curious though, what were the issues it would cause?

I can put it in for sure, just curious though, what were the issues it would cause?
    The infamous end of turn CTD's..

So if you get this problem dont come to me

Dave

Dave, with all due respect can you be more specific. What were the errors in the logs? Did you try to bug test it at all or did you just remove it once you saw it was conflicting? There is bound to be conflicts merging any mods that potentially share files, so I'm trying to determine how extensive your efforts were. If I can start where you picked off I can then offer your users a sub mod. I'm sure you can support that...