Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MA - Suggestions, Comments, Discussion

Default Re: MA - Suggestions, Comments, Discussion

Hey Men, can someone please add the ability to save game?Sorry but I'm just too old to stay up for 2 days straight to complete the game.

Markus Antonius, if you can think of some way I can help you I'd be glad to

It saves now I just reinstalled
    Last edited by Jab5450; November 11, 2011 at 01:57 PM.

Team Member--Living in the Day of the Eagle! The Eagle not the Dove--

MarkusAntonius's Avatar Tiro

I tried but unfortunately. I'm out of this mod because of the " Graphic request " Bug. so i made some modifications in vanilla myself and started again. if you known some way to fix this bug you can help me. i've had made many changes in this mod. if i back to play it i will try to help in many things. it's good but still vanilla. the map is perfect. the factions are good but together with the units they need more originality. Ex ( some models from EB or RTR or Res Gestae ) and the symbols and the interface. And this mod will be perfect. its the only mod about alexander and his campaigns must be great like him. ( I'm not criticising this mod only trying to help ) Later.

Icon10 Re: MA - Suggestions, Comments, Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkusAntonius View Post
    I tried but unfortunately. I'm out of this mod because of the " Graphic request " Bug. so i made some modifications in vanilla myself and started again. if you known some way to fix this bug you can help me. i've had made many changes in this mod. if i back to play it i will try to help in many things. it's good but still vanilla. the map is perfect. the factions are good but together with the units they need more originality. Ex ( some models from EB or RTR or Res Gestae ) and the symbols and the interface. And this mod will be perfect. its the only mod about alexander and his campaigns must be great like him. ( I'm not criticising this mod only trying to help ) Later.
    Sorry I should have told you I'm a newb when it comes to modding.For MA I did history and building scenario's(battle editor). If we need to go to RTW 1.5 thats fine.I can edit text files and know a little about changing unit stats and so on,also I've been looking at how to script.I'm semiretired so I have the time.I'll help anyway I can.

I already have ants in my pants about this mod!!

Team Member--Living in the Day of the Eagle! The Eagle not the Dove--

MarkusAntonius's Avatar Tiro

it's good. i'm thinking in post my alexander modified data for download soon. maybe you can help me in some things. a little modification or a small mod anyway. maybe i need your help soon. later.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234