Thread: are Gamersgate/Direct2drive reliable/safe ways of geting this?

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Icon5 are Gamersgate/Direct2drive reliable/safe ways of geting this?

just wondering. they are both the same price. please help.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: are Gamersgate/Direct2drive reliable/safe ways of geting this?

Yep, both safe and recommended actually. Gamersgate would be the cheaper one because they don't put tax on it so if it is $9.99 there won't be any 7% tax or anything like in D2D.

good, thats all I needed to know. getting at gamersgate!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Gwyn ap Nud's Avatar Ducenarius

Damnit, I ended up paying much more than that...

Ah well, support the developers and all that, eh?

Cogito Ergo Vicco

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn ap Nud View Post

Ah well, support the developers and all that, eh?

That's exactly how I see my investment in three licenses.

molls's Avatar Campidoctor

Pardon me, but why do you need 3 licenses? (except the only purpose of this is the support of Taleworlds, then you're a most noble and wealthy lord, I must say)

Quote Originally Posted by mollsomg View Post
    then you're a most noble and wealthy lord, I must say)

Why thank you, I like to pretend as such lol... actually one was a Christmas gift and the other was my boxed collector's copy for my shelf. I don't do this for every game just the good ones.

yay, another noble person!

Well I will tell you if there was any game I would feel comfortable investing in it would be Mount&Blade. And certainly I'm not talking about buying a couple of games. This game has such huge potential that needs to be fully realized.

that was not sarcasim, I bought it from Gamersgate yesterday. and it is awsome!