Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshot thread

Default Re: Screenshot thread

yarr the Lao Che looks marvelous now!
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

I've been playing Thera as dracula, and I've got to say that I gained a new love for the Monster Bombard!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Just looks at its glorious splendor!

Its Power!

Its Might!

One shot is all it takes, then your Blood Knights can go in and...

...Begin the slaughter!

It's all in a days good work really...

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae

Cool pics! Maybe a bit messy and bloody at times...:hmmm:

Who're you fighting there?

Yep the Monster Bombard is named Monster Bombard for a reason!!

Quote Originally Posted by toluas View Post
    Cool pics! Maybe a bit messy and bloody at times...:hmmm:

Who're you fighting there?
    toluas, I think he's fighting a native tribe, most likely the Sycorax (sp?). But they could be mercenaries too! :hmmm:

Wonderfull screenshots btw! especially the Monster Bombard that's firing!
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

Thanks guys!

It is the ehm orange colored tribe... Kuklux... something, they had become very rich so I went up with some armies by boat took their little "inland peninsula" sacked the cities gave them back in exchange for them becoming my vassals so they had to give me all their money = I became filthy rich in a couple of turns!

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades the Younger View Post
    Thanks guys!

It is the ehm orange colored tribe... Kuklux... something, they had become very rich so I went up with some armies by boat took their little "inland peninsula" sacked the cities gave them back in exchange for them becoming my vassals so they had to give me all their money = I became filthy rich in a couple of turns!
    Kukulcans if i'm corrent. So u made a vassal out of them? Nice!!

ps: please post more screenshots! I like 'm!

oh here is a screenshot of mine;

Those damned Hispanics attacked an outer village of mine and I had no time to prepare. I thought I was screwed as they outnumbered me 2 to 1!!
    Luckely I had my 4 units of conquistadors (got them from a succesfull mission of the nobles) and they slaughtered the Jinetes!
    Now i'm at war with the hispanics ... oh well... they only have full stacks of crappy units...

ps: I love brigands! They're cheap and plentifull mercenaries very suitable to garrisoning settlements (esp. settlement with walls, although this settlement was just a village)
    Last edited by Pink Beard; February 23, 2009 at 10:03 AM.

Hey, what's going on?? You're cheating on "your" Privateers!

Impressive victory, though!

Hey, what's going on?? You're cheating on "your" Privateers!

Impressive victory, though!

The Privateers are cooler than the Valiente but I have a BIG dislike for the Privateer's starting position...
    little room to expand and horribly placed in the desolate south

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Beard View Post

The Privateers are cooler than the Valiente but I have a BIG dislike for the Privateer's starting position...
    That changes in version 2

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

more screenies.

omfg a coordinated assault by the hispanics! Another half stack sneaked past my notice via sea to my castle! Damnit! But once again; nobody takes my castle and with the help of some pikemen...

Crap... They really planned a mass assault there!
    couldn't do much really... They just flooded my lands with soldiers...

Time to send in my butcher general!

(yeah that's right that's a triple silver chevron Serpentine there!!)

(ps: as you can see he is a Brutal Conquerer! + he is a Famous Conquerer and a Great Speaker with a dread knight as ancillary )

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Beard View Post

I know what you're talking about!

But let's be honest, there are three pretty cool factions down south: Privateers, Romuli and of course Lao Che, so I won't complain about the deep south...

Well, with your Miguel everything should be fine against the Hispanic's masses of javelin-throwing peasants.

I very much like this "It takes a certain kind of man to execute peasants and innocents..."

What did you do to make him get this trait? (Never encountered this before)

Everyone the South west is the Steppe it is supposed to be desolate !!!!
    in version 2 the hispanics are gonna really suprise everyone, they now recruit blanaced armies, with sword, spear, heavy axe, and of course javelins

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone

Well, with your Miguel everything should be fine against the Hispanic's masses of javelin-throwing peasants.

I very much like this "It takes a certain kind of man to execute peasants and innocents..."

What did you do to make him get this trait? (Never encountered this before)
    Yeah I like it too! I think you get that trait after you conquer 5-10 settlements (and you exterminate the people) yarrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstONeill View Post
    in version 2 the hispanics are gonna really suprise everyone, they now recruit blanaced armies, with sword, spear, heavy axe, and of course javelins
    oh lord I can't stand the thought of large armies of professional troops! Makes me wonder if I want V2

loool just kidding there!!
    Last edited by TheFirstONeill; February 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM.

ohh good you wont mind that Ive dropped the Privateer faction in favour of an extra muslim faction

honestly

nar just kidding

You probably misunderstood me, I was not complaining about these desolate places; I'm ok with that. And it does make sense with the Lao Che (and I would never publicly confess to playing other factions)

Thanks Pink Beard, I find it so damn uneconomic to kill all those innocents...but, if I think again, there are not innocent fighting against me. But seriously, it does not make sense from an economic point of view. And all those Lao Che armies do cost a lot, I can tell you that!

ohh good you wont mind that Ive dropped the Privateer faction in favour of an extra muslim faction

Dont do it :::grabs gun from Pinky;;;;;

Dont do it :::grabs gun from Pinky;;;;;
    Mweh I won't as long as the privateers are still there!

Damnit!