Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshot thread

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Default Re: Screenshot thread

Nice shots !!

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

Lol the Aztecs are funny... line-dancing, fleetspamming and fighting over the most colourfullst clothes
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

very nice nice screen shot plus rep

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

The Roman cavalry felt like going on a refreshing little morning swim...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

(If you look closely you can actually see a very compact version of my perfect legion being used as a float!)

Btw Caki if you want to make the roman rooster even awsomer, then might I suggest that you add some kind of spearmen maybe in the form of Triarii, and as a cherry on top: standard carriers for the different units. Imagine it yourself and you wont be able to resist it... trust me

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae

Caki's Avatar First Consul of Thera

Yes I know and I'm planing on doing that but other factions have needs too so I must pay attention to them also (especially the new faction) when some other elements are done then I may start working on the roman legions again
    +rep for the screen
    Proud To Be Under The Patronage Of TheFirstONeill
    Proud team member of Thera, A New Beginning

It's obviously clear that our dear Lord of Terror Falcon hasn't met any Ritterbrüders before

Man his entire army of broken lances, dism. broken lances and famiglia ducale got killed by a bunch of Christ knights and Ritterbrüders!

E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

A worthy roman that is!

Lol I had to post this one! It seems that one of the medici's family member recently became broke (no wonder with all these high-upkeep mercenary units the medici families have) and he decided it would be a good time to earn some money as a pirate!

Medici name is available to a number of factions, many names are cross factional

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

In this battle i attacked a small stack outside the fully garrisoned last Bon chevalier settlement.

Ofcourse the garrison came to help those poor crossbowman, this is the result:

It isn't my greatest victory but it's the only one i took a picture from.

WOW THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great work, are those spartan hoplites to be sure

Run for yer Freakin lives!!! The Demos have arrived!!

lol. Man i like the spartans. they look... Bada$$.

w00t i'm going to try get this captain in my family! I want him!!

Caki's Avatar First Consul of Thera

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy With No Imagination View Post
    WOW THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great work, are those spartan hoplites to be sure
    What do you think
    Proud To Be Under The Patronage Of TheFirstONeill
    Proud team member of Thera, A New Beginning

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

the lao che will rule the world they got samurai now!!!

Maximus_96's Avatar Senator

i just downloaded this today and im playing a roman campaign and i saw this.

its legionary Titus Pullo from the show Rome.

-Aquila-'s Avatar Campidoctor

Very nice Caki, outstanding work once again. You keep on impressing us over and over. Well done mate!

YATS - Quintus Licinius Cato [31], Plebeian Senator

Jaguar6's Avatar Campidoctor

And here are thought that the Romans couldn't get any better

The Unfinished Tales submod for Third Age: Total War

Removed non-viewable screenshot. ~aduellist

Yepp some great romans you have there caki, but I was just wondering, didn't the legions have a strict no facial hair policy. As yet another way of showing that they were more civilized than the barbarians? I'm no roman expert so I might be wrong, probably got it from like the "Emperor" series (Conn Iggulden) anyways. Just thought I could check... :p
    Last edited by aduellist; September 07, 2009 at 08:18 PM.

Oooh pictures! Faber est quisque fortunae suae

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades the Younger View Post
    Yepp some great romans you have there caki, but I was just wondering, didn't the legions have a strict no facial hair policy. As yet another way of showing that they were more civilized than the barbarians? I'm no roman expert so I might be wrong, probably got it from like the "Emperor" series (Conn Iggulden) anyways. Just thought I could check... :p
    You are thinking of Roman Legions these are the Legions of the Romuli, they love beards

Please this is a fantasy mod, there are no tirbutes paid to historical accuracy here, I doubt legions ever fought against Conquistadors either