Thread: Installing

Default Installing

Hi,

I've BI 1.6, then I copied BI to RIO folder. Now, what have I to install?
    RIO VII? BRG? Justinian campaign? Is there a link who allow to install everything at the same time or I have to install mods separately? If i must install mods separately, what's the order to install? Which are links and where are them?
    Sorry if the question is a stupid question but I don't speak english very well and I want understand well before installing

Thanks

PS: if you can post exact order of installation with links I will be ok, thank a lot

Default Re: Installing

Quote Originally Posted by Frattaglia View Post
    Hi,

I've BI 1.6, then I copied BI to RIO folder. Now, what have I to install?
    RIO VII? BRG? Justinian campaign? Is there a link who allow to install everything at the same time or I have to install mods separately? If i must install mods separately, what's the order to install? Which are links and where are them?
    Sorry if the question is a stupid question but I don't speak english very well and I want understand well before installing

Thanks

PS: if you can post exact order of installation with links I will be ok, thank a lot
    Welcome to our forums Frattaglia

Copy ur folder to rio not RIO k?

Rio's IBFD BRG II MOD SWITCHER

Rio'S IBFD BRG II
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S32WEWEY

1- clean 1.6 bi. installation
    2- Within the rtw folder copy the bi folder and change the copied bi folder to rio
    3- Install Rio's IBFD BRG II MOD SWITCHER

Please see install directions here:
    -The Rio's IBFD BRG II is set up to install in this way:
    C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War

If you change the installation path you will need to follow these instuctions:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=210874

Merry Christmas, Rio
    Last edited by Riothamus; December 25, 2008 at 09:47 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Thanks but I had some problems

I have C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War

Can I change direction to C:\Programmi?

I didn't understand because I have to create rio folder if the direction is to Rome total war and not to rio...

I thought direction was C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War\rio isn't it?

Thanks but I had some problems

I have C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War

Can I change direction to C:\Programmi?

I didn't understand because I have to create rio folder if the direction is to Rome total war and not to rio...

I thought direction was C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War\rio isn't it?
    Yes change the installation direction to C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War
    but you now need to change in your short cut rio launcher properties to same the same thing. understand?

As directed in the directions:
    - Any change to the installation patch will require the same installation patch change to the short cut launcher icon located in the applications properties: right click the application to find its properties

So in the Rio short cut launcher properties it would look like this for you:
    Target: "C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -mod:rio
    Start in: "C:\Programmi\Activision\Rome - Total War"

Any questions feel free ok
    Last edited by Riothamus; December 25, 2008 at 06:31 PM.

I'have done! All ok, it runs! Thanks a lot. But I don't understend a thing: I created the program file folder and I installed mod there. BUT shortcut was (and I didn't make nothing) addressed to C PROGRAMMI! OO Then I said you if I could install mod in C programmi and I've done it. Now it runs and shortcut is perfectly addressed, I didn't change its address because it was exact, I really don't understand because it's so.
    But important for me it's that mod runs

thanks for your helpfulness

I'have done! All ok, it runs! Thanks a lot. But I don't understend a thing: I created the program file folder and I installed mod there. BUT shortcut was (and I didn't make nothing) addressed to C PROGRAMMI! OO Then I said you if I could install mod in C programmi and I've done it. Now it runs and shortcut is perfectly addressed, I didn't change its address because it was exact, I really don't understand because it's so.
    But important for me it's that mod runs

thanks for your helpfulness
    :hmmm:..glad it works though..any feed back would be great