Thread: Virgin Mobile Phones?

Default Virgin Mobile Phones?

Just curious as to what you guys here would say is the best VM phone with the least amount of problems and is efficient...

I will go through the list of their phones that I have had and their problems.

TNT!
    Pro's: Small, Convenient, Updated OS Nice Speaker Quality Efficient Screen
    Con's: Horrible Texting Programming Random Restarts Alot Seemed to be slow at sending receiving text.

Wildcard
    Pro's: Full Keyboard, IM and E-Mail, Decent Camera,
    Con's: Restarts randomly freezes after sending an email randomly freezes do not get picture messages a lot of the time.

Cyclops
    Pro's: Everything is generally decent
    Con's: restarts randomly freezes after emails and iming

LG Flare
    Pro's: Actually a really nice phone
    Con's: restarted after every ten incoming text

Marbl
    Pro's: Stability
    Con's: Slower then a high pet rat, extremely basic

I am asking this cause I am looking to get a new phone.

(If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move figured this was the best one to post in.)
    Age of Will - Moderator | Stellar Alliances - Player | Lifes A Mitch - Admin | Goozex - User

Freddie's Avatar The Voice of Reason
    Patrician

Default Re: Virgin Mobile Phones?

Sorry I don't use Virgin or it's phones I have T-Mobile G1. What are you looking for in a phone, what does it need to be or to have?

edit: I have a quick look at the Virgin website and I can't say I'm impressed with the range of phones on offer. My advice would be to go with a different provider or buy a phone such as the LG Viewity, HTC Diamond, Nokia N95 and get it unlocked and get a virgin mobile contract.
    Last edited by Freddie; January 07, 2009 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Sorry I don't use Virgin or it's phones I have T-Mobile G1. What are you looking for in a phone, what does it need to be or to have?

edit: I have a quick look at the Virgin website and I can't say I'm impressed with the range of phones on offer. My advice would be to go with a different provider or buy a phone such as the LG Viewity, HTC Diamond, Nokia N95 and get it unlocked and get a virgin mobile contract.
    I didn't know you could do something like that...

I just need a phone that is efficient and something that I could preferably IM and check my e-mail from. I prefer a camera but am not too partial in having one.
    Age of Will - Moderator | Stellar Alliances - Player | Lifes A Mitch - Admin | Goozex - User

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Get a T-Mobile Sidekick.They're great!

See I guess I do not even know what places offer pre-paid and all that jazz! I usually just use my phone for texting only so I only pay 20$ every month.