Thread: Elephant error

Default Elephant error

im playing as seleucids but cant use armored elephants have tryed updating to version 2 but still did the same buffer error any now how to sort this problem

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Seleucids ally with Free Peoples?

Quote Originally Posted by bad240 View Post
    im playing as seleucids but cant use armored elephants have tryed updating to version 2 but still did the same buffer error any now how to sort this problem
    Version 2 of what?

You need to post more details of what the error is - a screenshot may be helpful (unless it's not in English).

You probably should have started a new topic for this rather than do an off-topic post (the topic of this thread is the Seleucids allying with Free Peoples).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: Error

Moved to it's own tread.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Default Re: Seleucids ally with Free Peoples?

hi sorry not been on here much i have a problem have got a really good game on the go.when i try and use armored elephants the battle screen starts to load and it comes up buffer error and goes back to windows i had this problem before im playing roma surrectum 1.5b not 2 it was the same on 1.5a thought that 1.5b would sort it but it never if any nows how to sort this would be much epreciated

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Elephant error

You are still not describing the problem very well. There can be one of two problems 1) there is something wrong with one of the models/sprites in the battle 2) your graphics settings are too high for your system.

Given, that no-one else appears to be having a problem with armoured elephants and unless you've modded them in some way then I'd suggest looking for a lower graphic setting for your game.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

thanks ill try turning down settings

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

The problem you are describing was fixed in 1.5b, if you updated to 1.5b (and then to 1.5c) and are still experiencing the error, then you have incorrectly applied the update.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein