Thread: Edit: increase Horse charge damage

Icon1 Edit: increase Horse charge damage

If you're like me and have always thought your horse does really low damage when charging and trampling, or if you want to feel that 'Rohirrim Charge' then this edit is for you!

* Beware this just may increase the Fun factor for some of you

Browse to where you have Mount&Blade installed and enter the folder

Open your Modules folder

Now open the version or mod of the game you want to edit, for this example I'll pick 'Native'

Now open your module file in notepad

You will see the horse damage multiplier directly above the couched lance damage multiplier

I just increase the horse charge multiplier to 2.0, but feel free to adjust these settings however suits you best!

Have fun!
    Last edited by Armatus; December 21, 2008 at 12:40 PM.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Edit: increase Horse charge damage

thanks, but I want to conquer the world at least once before I get any mods, just so I can apprecaite imporvments.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Horses are already uber, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDe1337 View Post
    Horses are already uber, lol.
    Come on man, how many times have you ridden over someone in real life only for them to get back up and fight like no tomorrow?