Thread: CTD 208BC.

Default CTD 208BC.

Heya guys. Long time lurker on the forum. I love the mod, had to tweak it a bit to even out the factions (ie give loads of money to Pontus, Thrace and Germans and nerfing the Seluecids and Macedonians).

I'm currently doing a Roman campaign. It's winter 208bc and I've taken Italy, Sicily, Greece, Illyria and I'm starting to move into Macedonia. However I'm getting a CTD when I click the End Turn button. It happens at the end of the Thracian turn / beginning of the Greek turn. I've moved some spies into the area and I can't see anything special which may cause it. A small thracian army moves a bit then crash. I think it may be a revolt of one of the Greek cities but I'm reluctant to install the Revolt quickfix because I would have to redo all the unit cost tweaking.

Any help would be appreciated. I really don't want to start the campaign again because I've had to do that already about 4 times for various reasons.

Default Re: CTD 208BC.

If you know modding enough to edit the costs you may be comfortable enough to include the revolt fix manually. It involves just two files: export_descr_unit(you insert the revolt units at the end) and export_descr_buildings(you insert the recruiting lines for the revolt units after the aor units that are recruitable under each of the five government buildings at the start of the file). Salvor explained it here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...88#post2036088
    And just in case take a look at the carhaginian ctd solution:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...09#post4104809
    Just make backups before you edit any file.

Default Re: CTD 208BC.

Installed the pathc and it seems to be working fine now. Only now it occaisionally crash when i order a faction to give me cities (I've had to force the seluecids to give me most of Egypt then give it back to Ptolomy about 6 times now lol). thanks