Thread: Mod Suggestion

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Default Mod Suggestion

Heya

i see no ''Ask mod recomendations here, elsewhere..die''

i'm looking for a mod that adds the following features:

-new units (in a correct n' historicly way)

-new items to buy/sell

-new armour/shields/horses..etc

-new Quests

-companions (not a priority)

and that's it basicly.. i don't want anything else..(maybe a new AI, regions..but it's basicly that)

the only mod i found that covers it is this one:

http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/...?cid=7&lid=898

(see the bolded line above)

anyone knows of a any other mod that compiles several mods in order to full-fill my desires?

Last edited by Swagger; December 15, 2008 at 12:41 PM.
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Default Re: Mod Suggestion

You know you should really make your recommendation in the Taleworlds forum instead as there are only 2 or 3 members of TWC that I know of that make mods for M&B.

http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

well, i tought there were more people interested on this..

Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Go on keep making suggestions, hopefully more people and modders will share their ideas here.

Well,

The new version of 268 B.C. once released would fill all those criteria except the quests. Certainly there will be loads of new equipment and features to fill that gap in.

What comes to mind as far as released, and pursues some historicity with new equipment is Hundred Years War.

I can't think of anything else that follows that suit and is released.

Personally I would love to be involved in making quests. Although I know nothing of the technical aspects of inserting dialog or scripts other than some copy past editing, I would love to write dialog if someone needed any help with coming up with quests.

Those things Swagger asked for are very important but what I'd like to see is a mod of just pure chaos. Like say take Calradia and make every castle and town independent, hell make villages independent to with their own garrisons if possible. Each faction would only start with a few lords based on their starting positions Ex: Praven gets 5 including King, Grunwalder 3 including something like a King, Kulum 1 or 2 including a Elder or Chief. From then on out it'll just be utter chaos, I do realize many factions would be eliminated swiftly in the combat but man with the beggining of that game be insanely fun.

That is a mod I've always wanted but lacked the skill or time to make.

That would be pretty intensive. It's hard enough playing as a masterless warlord, but a tough game can be more fun if done right.