Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: KGCM ScreenShots Thread

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: KGCM ScreenShots Thread

I have a great idea, lets name this "Martin's thread".
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Update on my Greco-Roman campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    Concerning this, my current capital is Constantinople but this seems to be costing me a lot in corruption, I tried moving said capital to Antioch but corruption only dropped by 4k. What is the best place for my capital currently to keep corruption as low as possible?
    Can someone answer this one?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

why "only 4k", it's quite a lot, i usually change my capital if it gives even 100 florins or less, unless it can provoke revolts in some regions closer to the ex-capital, but in this mod the distance to capital is just 5% from everywhere, so it's not a problem.

unless you have a lot of income from merchants which trade some resources in a specific zone of the map, best capital is in the center of the kingdom/empire. though not the exact center, it's better to be closer to regions with less law when you have a small/medium kingdom and closer to wealthier cities when you have a large empire. it depends a lot.
    best way is to set as capital each region around the center of your empire and check each time to see which one is best.
    for you i think best capital is one of the regions in Cyprus or regions around it, very likely from the holy land Antioch, Krak or Tortosa, or less likely from southern anatolia Adana, Atallia, maybe even Iconium.

Tip: it's not worth it to build town halls in the most distant regions from the capital as they reached the maximum corruption of 1k probably, so just build merchant's warf and paveds instead to increase the income, as corruption won't increase further.

i didn't play kgcm on sp, but look at that portugal wales is nice too, but spain in vilnius and milan in zaragoza?
    Last edited by Vipman; July 12, 2012 at 04:54 PM.

Compared to my income an extra 4k really is not that much, I prefer keeping my capital at Constantinople rather than gaining an extra 3% of my income.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; July 12, 2012 at 06:08 PM.

Can you guys please repost the screen shots, apparently when i try to install the kingdoms expansion it doesnt read my M2TW

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBarbarian View Post
    Can you guys please repost the screen shots, apparently when i try to install the kingdoms expansion it doesnt read my M2TW
    You either need to install a legitimate patch for M2TW then install Kingdoms (a legit copy), or you pirated the game and thus the game is blocking you from installing Kingdoms.

"It's me, Smeagol."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456