Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KGCM ScreenShots Thread

Default Re: KGCM ScreenShots Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nolthra View Post
    True, very true. But is there a way to get a good shot while in pause without the big PAUSED box in the middle of the screen?
    Very simple, press pause, get to where you want to be, press pause again make screenshot, pause again if you wish too. =)

I will post screenshots here if i do a batlle in the hotseat campaign.

Userpro's Avatar =RAE= HostedMod Creator

True, very true. But is there a way to get a good shot while in pause without the big PAUSED box in the middle of the screen?
    Why not trying this one: hold ctrl key and click 3-8 times the minus-speed button!!!
    Last edited by Userpro; January 12, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
    Visit our TWC M2TW-Kingdoms Hosted Mods Forum for...

!!! RAE Development stopped --- read last Statement here !!!
    M2TW-Kingdoms Mod Creator REDEO AD EXORDIUM ( RAE )
    Progress: 95% internal final beta release - 85% official release
    RAE TWC-Wiki Eagle Standard interview ... RAE.net Homepage ... RAE TWZ-Germany
    Proudly Sega & Steam Boycotter since ETW! See why here or this petition
    Sorry for bad english here, there and in my tutorials > advanced horde invasion & hide/unhide stratmap-ui & Beginners modding

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by zerosliver View Post
    Very simple, press pause, get to where you want to be, press pause again make screenshot, pause again if you wish too. =)

I will post screenshots here if i do a batlle in the hotseat campaign.
    That should do the trick. Thanks man.

Why not trying this one: hold ctrl key and click 3-8 times the minus-speed button!!!
    I actually tried that after I saw your post.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
    Alle manns venn er ingen mann tru.

THARN's Avatar Senator

panned out view of kiev rus assault on teutonic empire.. firs wave desolated while trying to charge up hill

1!

and then a rear view of the second wave having to go up the hill into an onslaught of arrows.

2!

Close rear view of teutonic knights waiting for second assault defense.
    3!
    Last edited by THARN; January 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM.

THARN's Avatar Senator

sheesh i dont know how to put in large pics..doh! sorry guys

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by THARN View Post
    sheesh i dont know how to put in large pics..doh! sorry guys
    Copy & Paste works like a charm.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
    Alle manns venn er ingen mann tru.

nemr's Avatar Miles

in the end of my battle with hungary (( quick battle )) in a rainy storm at night

the thaunder flash with my heroic victory

battle reblay in the attachment

Last edited by nemr; July 12, 2009 at 08:16 PM.

good screen mate i have found you can get replays of campaign battles(some times it doesnt work due to a ticker difference) if at the end of a campaign battle you use the console comand save_battle_replay ( name you wish to give replay ) this use to work for me but i get a ticker difference now for some reason ?? you will then find the saved replay in the med2 replay file and will have to move it to the mods replay file to view it . it doesnt allow you to exit replay at the end of it though

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

looks like you hill camped, nemr.

I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse.--King Charles V of France

http://www.brethrentw.com

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Hey guys do you have any screenshots or want to take a few screenshots that would look cool as loading screens? I would of course pretty them up so to speak. Cineditor pics would be great, but either way is good. I will try to save a few custom battles myself and make some loading screens. I will give credit if I use them for my VIP submod.

y

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Does anyone have cineditor files set up for KGCM?

yeah i have cine ed files set up for KGCM do you want me to put them here and see if a few people will take them and make some pics

Strangely i never had any luck with it i mean it all works i go into cine ed and move around set up the screenies and when i set my camera up by clicking the 3 points of view putting the little nodes on the time line and then drawing in the time bars black right next to the red main line so its less than a second and then click save camera to get my pictures it just crashes??
    Last edited by Soul Firez; September 01, 2009 at 01:08 AM.

SF, I never used it like that. I just moved around the camera with the keyboard buttons and mouse and hit print screen. All of my pics I take show up in the file I specify in the cin-ed.cfg file. I tried setting in up lastnight for KGCM and it just keeps launching the mod. Maybe up load your files and I can take a look at them and see what is different with mine. I don't use a HUD or timeline or anything, just stop and start the battle with a button and move the mouse and a few keys on the keyboard works for me.
    Last edited by y2day; September 01, 2009 at 09:38 AM.

I've never used Cineditor, but even if I did, I never get much time to play. Such is the life of a busy modder who rarely gets to enjoy his own hard work Hence why I retired a few months back, but I couldn't keep away for long..
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; September 01, 2009 at 09:50 AM.

HMMmm ok that sounds interesting well my cine ed works for KGCM but i not sure it works that way or not take a look it loads up cine ed but if you could then pass back how you set your cfg so i can take snap shots like how you mentioned that would be great

The method i learnt about is how i mentioned but i never got it to work properly shame as i could have taken some amazing shots its much better than a standard replay thats for sure the angles and getting so close you can almost smell the blood LOL

also for guys using cine ed you can take replays from campaign games just open the console when the battle results show up and write the command save_battle_replay (whatever name you wish replay to have)
    Last edited by Soul Firez; September 01, 2009 at 10:08 AM.

Just from looking over the config here at work.... mine at home is alot longer I think. Will try to compare them tonight when I get home.

Dave, i know what you mean, I have just started playing again after modding for so long. I almost forgot what it was like to enjoy a good campaign. Cineditor is a really great tool for atleast my work in modding. The last two times I have configured my files I seem to be doing something wrong and can't seem for the life of me to figure it out. The last was a MEII mod and yours is a Kingdoms Mod so maybe I did something wrong when I modded my files for the MEII mod. If I can get it working I will post some really cool pics for all to enjoy and the files so more people can have some fun.

dont forget to post your cfg settings here for it like i say that editor works but i cant use the prt scrn metho you pescribed

Also that console command i gave for campaign replays for anyone dont use it unless your viewing your replay with cine ed for if you load it up in a normal replay you wont be able to exit out of the replay it gets to the end where its battle over and doesnt give the exit option as its not a custom battle

If i get those settings off you Y2day ill do a campaign and try to get a snap shot of some of the heroes pack i am working on my favorite ones like vlad the impaler moctezuma and wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    If i get those settings off you Y2day ill do a campaign and try to get a snap shot of some of the heroes pack i am working on my favorite ones like vlad the impaler moctezuma and wallace

Cool!!!! No worries, if I get it working I will upload .cfg.

cool well i wait for your cfg settings oh also those who use that console command for campaign battle replays you will need to get the newly made replay out of the med2 saves file and put it in you KGCM saves file

Oh and strangely this was something i didint know that your battle replays are not actually a replay of the battle you just had it actually replays the battle using the same moves you did but it can actually turn out different !!!! i never would have thought it but thats whathappened i had a heroic victory being hugely out numbered but a great and lucky catapult shot had killed the enemy general and the moral drop doubled with some inventive aattack moves saw me route my enemy pulling the win.

I did a replay of this and well in the replay my catapult shot didnt kill the general and the result was much different LOL has anyone else noticed this

I have the cineditor working the way I use it but some functions are not working. I will tweak it some more and hopefully get it working. The way I have it the cineditor window is minimized and you can stop and start the video with the spacebar and capture pics with the printscr button. Now when I hit the space bar the time starts but the action doesn't.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast