Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KGCM ScreenShots Thread

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: KGCM ScreenShots Thread

A few more screenies.

King Balwin and the army of Jerusalem sallied out to attack the Saracen and Turkish forces besieging the city. Saladin and his men are outnumbered by the christians.

Saladin and his personal guard charge the Squires of Tripoli to the Saracens rear.

His bodyguard dead or dying amongst the Saracen seige engines. King Balwin flees back to the city alone.

He didn't make it. Although his tactics worked in the end. Saladin was forced to withdraw in the face of superior numbers. The Turks actually got inside the city, where they were all slaughtered. Great battle!

Meanwhile. In Europe...

The Venetians assault the wealthy town of Zagreb.

The Venetians, led by their dismounted knights. Rush through the smashed gates, where they are met by hordes of Croatian axemen. The fighting is fierce.

The fighting moves to the town square.

The last remaining Croatians are cuaght between The Venetian spearmen and the General. They are soon slaughtered to the last man.

Nothing like fighting a great siege battle against the garrison script M2TW at its most epic!

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; December 29, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

Argent Usher's Avatar [sɪθlɔ:d]

I have played a similiar battle with the BETA XBAI and i played with Saladin. And guess Dave the result:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    A clear BALDWINNER. (i played VH without using the break key)
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.” Edgar Allan Poe

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Baldwinner, ey? Thats damn good stuff!

WHY CANT I PLAY THIS MOD CORRECTLY??!!! Sorry, my nerves went out of corruption.. I think..
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

The Venetians joined the Crusade against Cairo. What followed was an epic battle.

An army of raw recruits.

I stopped off in Greece to collect some of these guys. I am looking forward to seeing what they can do.

The pilgrims are slaughtered on the battlements.

Bedouin sally out the gates. Only to be cut down by Venetian crossbows.

Oh my god!!!! These guys are the dogs bollox.

Burn baby burn!!!!

These guay are battle winners. I lost this battle because I ran out of time. But these guys killed over 300 Saracens in minutes. One third of all their casualties.

I luv em!!!

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Why aren't you playing with no time-limit?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

I have no idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit,

Feel free to rep me if you like the screenies.
    Last edited by Incontinenta Buttox; December 30, 2008 at 03:45 PM.

griping for rep are we..? lol

+ rep for the nice pics

Been after that last crown for weeks now.

Cheers mate.

lol congrats, Im still working on my 2nd

Hey im a newbie here, was searching google for MTW mods and found this site . I've downloaded this patch successfully and have started a new campaign as the teotonic order, only to find all of my units are the same size (e.g 75 spear militia and 40 cavalry). Could anybody tell me how to get armies of 150 men in one unit please

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Nice picks!!!!
    But when the emperor saw them...
    "Ohhh noooo our most top secret weapon is on Venetian hands!!!!"
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

You have to go into the options screen on the main menu. Video options. And there you change the unit sizes to "Huge".

However, if you put it on HUge, youl get much lag without the right system!

Il post some screenies of my battles when I am back home =)
    I put eveyrthing max and my system runs smooth.

Im also using a nice blood mod, dunno the name anymore. It rocks!

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

Awesome screenshots everyone. I will post some as soon as I reinstall this mod along with all the others I lost on my old pc.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
    Alle manns venn er ingen mann tru.

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

My first battle and it was a shambles. I almost had them beat until my general was killed by that mob of lowly serfs. After that I did not have time to capture too many pics as I was trying to save my army...

Hopefully I will be able to make a comeback and post some glorious screens to rival ya'lls.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Nolthra View Post
    My first battle and it was a shambles. I almost had them beat until my general was killed by that mob of lowly serfs. After that I did not have time to capture too many pics as I was trying to save my army...

Hopefully I will be able to make a comeback and post some glorious screens to rival ya'lls.
    Clergymen suck lol =)

You do know you can pause the game to see whats happening across the battlefield right?

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

I know clergymen are not the best. That 'army' was scrounged from my starting units, with the intent of securing the pagan castle to the north. They never made it as you can see, thanks to 2 pagan armies. And yes, I know about the pause button...just takes the fun out of the battle imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolthra View Post
    I know clergymen are not the best. That 'army' was scrounged from my starting units, with the intent of securing the pagan castle to the north. They never made it as you can see, thanks to 2 pagan armies. And yes, I know about the pause button...just takes the fun out of the battle imho.
    For a nice screenshot, you could pauze, gived less stress =)

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

True, very true. But is there a way to get a good shot while in pause without the big PAUSED box in the middle of the screen?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast