Thread: Replacing Unit Cards

Default Replacing Unit Cards

Hi there,
    that is not an actual technical problem, but has puzzled me for a few hours and haven't sorted it out yet, so i thought to ask around.
    In RS 1.5, as you know, there are many AOR units that use the some model and with the use of different textures come out as different units.
    I tried to change both the model and the textures for one of them , the corinthian hoplite (one of the cityhop models), with one unit that i liked more and was immediately successful. However, there was no way to replace the unit cards.
    I have so far tried the following:
    -put them as entries in the UI into Units and Unit Info for the factions that would have the unit (this wasn't in the mod, i created it and it is working in a couple of occasions)
    - replaced the entries in packs/data/UI/Units - Unit Info and
    - replaced the entries in packs/RS_data/UI/Units - Unit Info and
    nothing. The old unit card keeps coming back. :hmmm:
    The only thing that I haven't tries is to test it in a new game, however in custom battle unit roster it's still the same unit card. It is quite amazing because it is like a ghost. The old unit cards are not in the files of the game , but they still pop up. Can anyone help with that? Is there any other place that has unit card files that i don't know of?

Thanks in advance

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Replacing Unit Cards

I suggest that it would be better to post this in the modding thread.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Default Re: Replacing Unit Cards

ok thank you