Thread: Adding broken crescent blood effects- how?

Default Adding broken crescent blood effects- how?

As I said numerous times: I love the grand campaigns mod, however it would be perfect to me, if it had the nice blood effects of broken crescent (blood sprinkles on the shields!). I havent found a way to get these effects in grand campaign (crimson tide seems to be too bloody and not to be the effects I am looking for).

Any help?

Thanks in advance,
    Goji

Default Re: Adding broken crescent blood effects- how?

Could you provide a screenshot or link to a screenshot where I can see these? Also, do you know if the blood effects were part of Broken Crescent or were a submod of Broken Crescent?

Thanks for the reply!
    IŽd have to reinstall it- but as it needs to be installed to the medieval directory, I fear the grand campaign mod could have problems then... I searched for screens, didnt find any. If absolutely necessary, IŽd reinstall the mod.

If still trying, I think I got them working. Haven't spent much time in Broken Crescent but it appears to be those effects at work.

Copy the blood related files from the overlaytextures folder in BC, and drop/overwrite them into KGC. I'm definitely seeing the more broken/splatter looking effect from BC in the game, so assume it is working properly.